Darren Till will beat everyone else at Welterweight.

Who has KG beaten besides a 3 week removed from a tko/subbed Bisping and a war torn Jacare? I can tell you're an idiot cause you state fight predictions as fact. I'm done with you lol

You're a blind and biased fool. You literally deny ACTUAL FIGHT RESULTS. I've been done with you and your idiocy.

WW>MW and it's not close. Deal with it.

Colby would melt that punk in 2rds.

His only challenge other than the champ is Wonderboy. I'm convinced now more than ever, after his last fight. Neither Usman or Colby can outstrike Till, and don't have the one punch knock out power that T Wood has. Nor the fight IQ. They have the wrestling, but as we saw on Sat night, no amount of wrestling prowess will work when you're fighting a LHW. Till didn't even have to defend that hard. He just planted his feet, and T Wood couldn't do anything. He looked like a little kid holding his dads leg. Darren will be be future champ.

You dont even need Usman or Colbu to beat him. I think 37 years old Yushin Okami outgrapples him. Actually he asked for that fight after his last win in UFC over Dhiego Lima

Till has the frame to be a good sized MW. He will not be a small MW if he adds a bit of muscle to his frame. I think he should move up to 185. Guy says he walks around 205-10 pounds.

You're a blind and biased fool. You literally deny ACTUAL FIGHT RESULTS. I've been done with you and your idiocy.

WW>MW and it's not close. Deal with it.
You're delusional. I wouldn't wipe my ass with your opinions. Weidman trashes KG and instead of giving credit you say he would lose a rematch. C'mon you dummy. Do better. I know you're a troll. Weidman is better than KG until proven otherwise.

You're delusional. I wouldn't wipe my ass with your opinions. Weidman trashes KG and instead of giving credit you say he would lose a rematch. C'mon you dummy. Do better. I know you're a troll. Weidman is better than KG until proven otherwise.

I didn't say he would lose a rematch, you idiot. I actually specifically said I don't think he would. I also said that could maybe change if Gastelum keeps getting better though, which he is.

First learn to read. Second learn some MMA.

Who looks worse at a weigh in?

James Vick or Darren Till?

stop wasting your time on Till: this guy is the real deal
tumblr_p3zswnoxG81rofocqo10_250.gif

I didn't say he would lose a rematch, you idiot. I actually specifically said I don't think he would. I also said that could maybe change if Gastelum keeps getting better though, which he is.

First learn to read. Second learn some MMA.
Lol yeah right troll. You implied he'd lose and all I ever said is KG's best win is a war torn Jacare and you started with the idiot dropping and stating predictions as facts. You make mma fans look like tools. Bye Felicia.

TBH he looked lost in the clinch against Woodley. I can see Colby putting him against the cage and decisioning him. He stuffed all of Woodley's takedowns so i don't know if Usman would be able to take him down.

Woodley only really went for trips, which he couldn't properly execute because he was too short to get the necessary leverage. I wouldn't say that the first round proved that Woodley was incapable of taking Till down.

Also, Usman is basically the same size as Till. He's huge for the division, but nobody has really commented on it because, unlike Till, he hasn't had any weight cutting issues.

I would heavily favor Usman to beat Till. Haven't been impressed by Till except for the Cerrone fight, that was impressive, apart from that I ain't seeing it. Just seeing a very hesitant and tentative point fighter.

Lol yeah right troll. You implied he'd lose and all I ever said is KG's best win is a war torn Jacare and you started with the idiot dropping and stating predictions as facts. You make mma fans look like tools. Bye Felicia.

KG is much more proven than Till.

I am a fan. But his ground game was lacking.

His only challenge other than the champ is Wonderboy. I'm convinced now more than ever, after his last fight. Neither Usman or Colby can outstrike Till, and don't have the one punch knock out power that T Wood has. Nor the fight IQ. They have the wrestling, but as we saw on Sat night, no amount of wrestling prowess will work when you're fighting a LHW. Till didn't even have to defend that hard. He just planted his feet, and T Wood couldn't do anything. He looked like a little kid holding his dads leg. Darren will be be future champ.
For what ever reason, I think Masvidal wrecks Till standing

Back