Darren Till vs Wonderboy Thompson : Shogun vs Machida?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
You know, for me personally, Shogun vs Machida was really great fight with a huge anticipation, not just for me, i think this forum in general. Former PRIDE King with shoddy knees vs undefeated Karate fighter...

Now, we all can agree that first fight obviously went to a wrong guy being the victor, and the second fight well happened in that victor getting ktfo.

I think there aren't many fights that really sounds appealing, but this fight is one of them.

Muay thai fighter vs Karate Fighter.....

I want this. Personally, I never thought Thomson would have so much success as he did, I still remember his Mike Brown fight, and who would've thought he would get this far?

I would pick the upset with Till knocking him the fuck out, especially in five round fight. I am on Till bandwaggon.

I want this. Personally, I never thought Thomson would have so much success as he did, I still remember his Mike Brown fight, and who would've thought he would get this far?

Damn... Thompson vs Mike T Brown must have been sick. Too bad I missed this freakshow matchup.

kinda interesting comparison now that i think of it

I'd have Till by straight confidence... things kinda hinge on Darren's cardio, imo

really hoping he'll keep working his cardio

till and thompson both fighters i love to watch put them against each other. they always down.

Can we not rush Till into big matchups? Finishing Cerrone is impressive but it's not something other people haven't done before.

The kid is young and still improving. Let him develop at a slow pace, we're not in a rush for WW contenders at the minute like at the heavier weights.

Till to be WB's bitter pill, no way Till gives him space to practice his karate school fighting. Till KO's posterboy sends him back to teaching kidz & milfs self-defense....

I think Wonderboy has a responsibility to give the undefeated fighter a shot.. it's how the sport is , or at least should be. He had two cracks at the belt, albeit close....
... I hope this fight happens.

Not perfect, but good analogy. I really don't know who would win, but I favor Wonderboy because of how he shut Masvidal down.

Back