Darren Till vs. Stephen Thompson Set For UFC Fight Night Liverpool Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Awesome fight!

Thompson has the advantage with experience and kicking.

Perfect storm for Till imo

Wonderboy is getting knocked the fuck out here

Serious point I will make

Non of you yanks understand the passion of the Liverpool fans, they will get in Stephens head im telling you this first hand

i like wonder boy,but I'm wondering if he's at the age where he's just started to slow down,and till and his team think they've spotted it.

Till is going to finish Wondercan in the first round

Others have tried, nobody’s done it yet. Wouldn’t count on it here either.

Till has power for sure, but, not sure he’s going to hit Stephen clean much.

I like Wonderboy by KO here if Till tries to press the action too much. If it’s a boring slow fight, Wonderboy will get the decision.

Perfect storm for Till imo

Wonderboy is getting knocked the fuck out here

Serious point I will make

Non of you yanks understand the passion of the Liverpool fans, they will get in Stephens head im telling you this first hand

Yeah but we have cheeseburgers and I’d take that over Till. Or anything from Liverpool.

Thats a really good fight and could be Darrwn Till's big coming out party

Till by first round KO. I don't really believe that Wonderboy karate style would work against striker like Till at all.

Thompson's style is a young man's style and he's well into his 30s now, caught twice by Woodley. I'm going with Damien Till.

Till by T(KO) R3
Yeah, UFC should protect contenders forever.
Exactly, i'm tired of these morons complaining about any matchmaking decision..

- if UFC matches a promising unbeaten prospect into contenders so he can turn out to be a legit contender as well, they will cry about "rushing" (despite Till having like 18 MMA and 50 kickboxing/MT fights)

- if UFC builds a prospect with intelligent and slow matchmaking like they're doing with Sage, Dern, O'Mailey and Gillespie, and did with Conor and Ngannou, idiots will say that UFC is "giving cans" to make a new hypejob

no in between it seems, any decision about a prospect will be heavily criticized

if Till is a future star, if he has so much potential, let the fucking man prove himself, sherdog is all about hype for fucks sake..

Sweet like wonderboy but we need new blood hope Till gets the w

Gotta say I disagree with the matchmaking. Going from a Hot/Cold Cerrone to Thompson is a big difference. Till is a potential star and a good chance you deaden his momentum with this fight. I pray we don't get a counter-strike fest from both guys enroute to a weird 5 round decision.
I think Till will press him enough to create action

I'm going with...

Wonderboy on points, but if till wins will he wait to face the winner of RDA\Colby vs woodley cos he could be waiting till next year for that to sort it self out

RIP the hype train. I would have liked to have seen him get a balanced matchup against someone like Neil Magny. Magny is a proven MMA wrestler, has a similar ranking to Till, is a veteran of the division, and can also finish fights by TKO. It would have been a test of how rounded Till was but also a winnable fight imo.

Yeah but we have cheeseburgers and I’d take that over Till. Or anything from Liverpool.

I am in no way praising Liverpool
It's a dump
But they are passionate
Probably the worst place you could fight in the Uk against a hometown guy

I am in no way praising Liverpool
It's a dump
But they are passionate
Probably the worst place you could fight in the Uk against a hometown guy
100% the worse, there or Newcastle I'd say.

Back