Darren Till vs nate diaz- who wins?

Till too big for Nate. I don't see him finishing him though.

Nick would have a great chance though.

Ok I'll play along :)

How can anyone in the UFC lack the basic fundamentals ?

I'd understand if you lack advanced skills in something. But how does Darren motherfucking Till, one of the hottest prospects right now lack fundamentals :D
Cardio is fundamental. I'm guessing that is what TS meant. Till has better striking period.

Till via one sided decision where Nate flips him the bird and calls him a bitch at least 3 times during the fight. Followed by Nate complaining about said decision and more middle fingers and bitch calling after the fight and on Twitter.

Wrestling and leg kicks are krytonite to Diaz

Are people forgetting Till really doesn’t have the best cardio? he’s gassed in a few.. or.. one maybe I can’t remember his other fights it’s been awhile. Pretty sure he gassed bad a fight or two before killing Cerrone. People talking about RDA but forget that guy has insane cardio and very high fight IQ. Till is not quite there yet.

Diaz bitch slaps Till into oblivion.

Till gets exposed when he faces a wrestler wait and see.

170 is Nick weight not Nate. Nick would test his lungs then the poor boy would quit. Till would be a perfect lamb for the slaughter.

A lhw v a lw
Who do you think

Till would beat him up badly. Could even be enough to stop Nate despite his zombie chin.

Cardio is fundamental. I'm guessing that is what TS meant. Till has better striking period.

True, but I don't think Nate makes it out of the first.

We may give Till way too much credit since Wonderboy is his first huge test, but on paper, Nate dies in that fight.

Back