Darren Till vs nate diaz- who wins?

Shano123

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
welterweight fight. nate win?? Or can Darren till do some heavy damage??

Last edited:
Till. By one sided ass kicking which ends in Nick throwing the towel, or Nate flatlined.

The landscape at 170 looks a lot different since the last time Nate fought a true welterweight, there's no easy fights for him in the top ten at welterweight. Till by wreckage.

Nick would throw in the towel halfway through the second

170 has passed Nate by in a big way.

Till would beat Diaz in tattoo contest. But in MMA it would be quite the opposite.

How would Nate do against a huge version of Conor, with less punching skill but A LOT more elbows and actually efficient kicks ?

He would get murdered. Straight up murdered.

How would Nate do against a huge version of Conor, with less punching power but A LOT more elbows and actually efficient kicks ?

He would get murdered. Straight up murdered.
till lacks power and the basic fundamentals to beat Nate

Lol is this a real question?

Till might actually murder Diaz

You don't need punching power to beat Nate. in fact it's almost counter productive with his iron chin.

RDA put the book out on him when he showed he's super vulnerable to leg kick spamming.

I honestly don't buy into the Till hype yet.

I know Nate isn't the best fighter out there, but I could see Nate doing better than we all think.

Ok I'll play along :)

How can anyone in the UFC lack the basic fundamentals ?

I'd understand if you lack advanced skills in something. But how does Darren motherfucking Till, one of the hottest prospects right now lack fundamentals :D

Wtf, Nate at one point beat Conor McGregor at WW. Conor would absolutely murk Till.

Back