Darren Till vs. Michael Venom Page

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Till by far, Page ducks any decent at every opportunity he can get.

Till would win. MVP is great to watch but no chance. He'd get bullied and finished.

You mean Till right? Cuz he’s fought literally nobodies with the 1 exception of Cerrone. MVP doesn’t have an elite fighters on his record either, but, I definitely recognize more fighters on his list of opponents than I do of Till.

Till has faced multiple guys in the UFC that I can guarantee that even 80% of hardcore fans wouldn’t recognize.

Just checked. Only recognize Cerrone on that list. And 3 decisions before that?

The Republic of Ireland isn't part of Great Britain.
Oh FFS....
tenor.gif
..Theres always one.... What does his post say TS? "In Britain" right, and where is Conor right now?

MVP has legit fear of legit competition.

MVP hasn't fought anyone. Till, as unproven as he is so far, would brutalize him.

To put it in perspective, Cowboy would own MVP and everyone MVP has beaten

Did any of the help derp Bellator sux crowd actually see MVP's fight today?

The Republic of Ireland isn't part of Great Britain.

did you miss the "He is in liverpool right now" part of the sentance.. in facft, did you even read any of what he said or just saw britain, conor, and thought you would (try and) be a smartarse...

Just checked. Only recognize Cerrone on that list. And 3 decisions before that?

Yeah I don’t get where all this hype comes from, he’s had 1 finish aside from the Cerrone fight and that was vs a random jobber. A draw and 2 decision wins after.

I’m not saying he’s a scrub, but he’s been hyped up so much because he has “confidence” in himself. Think he’s going to be in for a rude awakening vs Wonderboy. If he can pull off this W, I’d like to see him take on Usman next to see who the next title contender is. He needs to take on a really solid grappler imo before he challenges for the belt.

Till would win. MVP is great to watch but no chance. He'd get bullied and finished.

Agreed! MVP has good action moves but Till still beats him by being real English Hooligan with a Brazilian shaping with that Muay Thai flair that's quite a mix for any fighter.

In case you haven't heard Till knocks WB cold & still in 3...

Compared to David Rickels and Cyborg "My Prime was in 2005" Santos, yeah. Cerrone is a significantly better win.

Sorry, but you said ‘opponents’.

The only opponent till has face that trumps rickels or cyborg is cowboy. Till has hardly faced world beaters himself, yet.

No doubt till has got potential but how till has got a rep for being a world beater himself is thus far completely unwarranted when you look at the opposition his had fought.

Back