Darren Till says a return at UFC Dublin works for him: "I wanna f***ing beat them all"

Till's left hand is a piston. I want to see him smash people with it.

The goats.

<32>

Dana knows that we don't want title fights or ranked fighters. We want guys who are linked to McGregor no matter how utterly shite they are.

Till steps in to defend the Queen.

cyb9ee1.gif

One question. Why brag about being a natural LHW and fight at 170?

He's a good fighter, but it does make him look like a coward.

I will bet so much money on Till to KO Nelson.

Till said ..

"there is a list of WW's I have .. And I'm going to beat them all off !! "

<{danawhoah}>
<Dana05>

Till said ..

"there is a list of WW's I have .. And I'm going to beat them all off !! "

<{danawhoah}>
<Dana05>
He also said...“I AIN’T NO WELTERWEIGHT,” “I’M A LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT IN THE WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION. IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL, WHAT I’M DOING. THE UFC SHOULD BAN IT BUT THEY CAN’T BECAUSE I DO IT NATURALLY AND I DO IT PROFESSIONALLY, AND NO ONE CAN DO A FUCKING THING ABOUT IT.”

lol Hes Rumbling it

He also said...“I AIN’T NO WELTERWEIGHT,” “I’M A LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT IN THE WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION. IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL, WHAT I’M DOING. THE UFC SHOULD BAN IT BUT THEY CAN’T BECAUSE I DO IT NATURALLY AND I DO IT PROFESSIONALLY, AND NO ONE CAN DO A FUCKING THING ABOUT IT.”

wonderboy will piece him up

Think his hype is legit. The guy gets shit done... Would like to see him against a top ranked fighter. See if he is ready for the top tier.

I thought no one around his rank would accept him and no one ahead of him would take the risk
Yea o think that's why he was so game for the Perry fight. Biggest name to take the fight even tho he had a shitty rank and fan friendly fight styles for sure

yes! get it done!

I hope the other guy in that video lost a bet. Can't think of any other excuse for that haircut.

Does ponzi currently have a fight lined up?
Would help clarify who the best up and coming striker currently is, while usman v. covington can match up two of the best young grapplers in the division. After that, winner vs winner, loser vs loser.

From what I recall, thompson's team has turned down fights vs till, so not sure how feasible that is. If maia is still competing, I think wonderboy v demian could be intriguing.

I think kavannaugh stated they proposed nelson vs till, however till declined due to some sort of illness(?)
Ponzi is likely on the Chile card the week before this Dublin card

LOL How you gonna do that till - no one at WW wants to fight. Literally whole top 10 has no fights scheduled and duck and whine.

This kid has a whirlwind behind him and not fighting. Real Smart.

Back