Darren Till responds to Wonderboy’s evaluation of him.

You don't even know what a shit sandwich is. It means something shit, surrounded by two things that are good, hence the sandwich analogy. Useless prick.
What's good is this forum and the readers here, waiting for you to contribute interesting comments or analysis on MMA related topics. In the middle of it all, was your shitty post.

Yea, Wonderboy had a long career in combat sports before he joined the UFC. Till is not likely to "put the fear of God" in him like he thinks. He might beat Wonderboy but he can't make Wonderboy check out mentally.
Yup, WB is not Cerrone who is prone to nerves and getting shook mentally. If Till thinks that because he KO'd Cerrone that he's going to run through WB, he's delusional. I mean anything's possible, but it's unlikely IMHO.

You don't even know what a shit sandwich is. It means something shit, surrounded by two things that are good, hence the sandwich analogy. Useless prick.
Nothing about a shot sandwich is good, similar to your post. You are confusing it with a compliment sandwich, and you even got that wrong.

Nothing about a shot sandwich is good, similar to your post. You are confusing it with a compliment sandwich, and you even got that wrong.

A shit sandwich is a negative piece of news/criticism/information, preceded and succeeded by a positive. Its designed to play down the negative impact on the person receiving said negative information.

Fuck knows what a shot sandwich is.

What's good is this forum and the readers here, waiting for you to contribute interesting comments or analysis on MMA related topics. In the middle of it all, was your shitty post.

Poor effort at a recovery. I can see what you were trying, but it fell way short. 2/10.

Besides beating Cowboy, has Till really looked that good in the UFC? I don't recall any of his other performances as being significant.
May 2015 | KO (elbows) vs. #153-Wendell de Oliveira
Oct 2015 | Draw vs. #54-Nicolas Dalby
May 2017 | Decision vs. #90-Jessin Ayari | Catchweight (176 lbs) bout; Till missed weight.
Sep 2017 | Decision vs. #72-Bojan Veličković
Oct 2017 | TKO (punches) vs. #9-Donald Cerrone

I don't need to recover but you certainly do. No need to play it off like this qualifies as a comeback.

Nope you said my post was a shit sandwich. I pointed out that it couldn't be because it didn't fit the description of shit sandwich at all.
You then fumbled some loose attempt at a play on the definition of 'in the middle'. You failed.

So your need to recover was worse than Whitney Houston's.

You died worse than she did.

Nope you said my post was a shit sandwich. I pointed out that it couldn't be because it didn't fit the description of shit sandwich at all.
You then fumbled some loose attempt at a play on the definition of 'in the middle'. You failed.

Lol, in your head I don't doubt that you are convinced that your post wasn't a shit sandwich and that you aren't a long-winded Uber defensive moron. But if everyone else can see it...Well then, stay triggered.

Lol, in your head I don't doubt that you are convinced that your post wasn't a shit sandwich and that you aren't a long-winded Uber defensive moron. But if everyone else can see it...Well then, stay triggered.

You have again mistaken what a shit sandwich is. Also, when you accuse someone of being triggered, it's time to just realise your mistake, apologise, and stop. It's over and you lost.

Stick to private messaging for this you are polluting the thread.

You have again mistaken what a shit sandwich is. Also, when you accuse someone of being triggered, it's time to just realise your mistake, apologise, and stop. It's over and you lost.
By responding in your typical wordy douchebag fashion, you have lost. Peace.

The bit about Wonderboy looking forward to competing in Liverpool may make sense to him now but I'm not sure he'll be quite so keen on it when he's there as he's not going to have any fans in the building.

Of course the crowd doesn't win a fight but it's not going to be the sort of atmosphere Thompson has experienced, it's certainly not going to be like Ottawa was for the Rory fight it'll be much more hostile.

It will be a sick atmosphere. Liverpool might be in the Champs League Final the night before, and it’s bank holiday Monday.

Everyone in there will be off their nut on a two day session, myself included!

I thought thompson's assessment was just honest. And if he thinks he's gonna rattle WB with anything, then WB is right and he's way over confident. including kickboxing, WB has had like 80 fights. He fought at MSG for the belt. Dude's a pro, he doesn't get rattled. Till could certainly catch him and KO him, but if they fight 50 times, maybe he beats WB 1 or 2 of those. He's just not on the same level of striking yet.

I felt Thompson was getting into a rut of sorts with his style. He gauges distance well and has that Karate points/Tae Kwon-do scoring stance. I don't think Woodley exposed him in their fight, but he did show that Thompson struggles a bit when he has to go on the offensive.

I thought their 1st fight had some great moments in it, but there were some dire spells as well - and that was partly, imo, to the threat of Woodleery taking him down. Woodley is no Hendricks. The 2nd fight was a bad version of the 1st one. Neither one wanted to commit and I was surprised Thompson didn't have a different approach in the 2nd fight (like how he fought Masvidal, but that was a 3 rounder)

I think it will mainly stay on the feet, and wouldn't be surprised if Till uses leg kicks early on to snuff out Thompson's best method of attack. Easier said than done, and I thought Thompson was good with his hands against Masvidal and very quick at getting in and out, but Masvidal blows hot and cold.

Thompson is probably just annoyed he's not fighting someone who is close to a title shot. But does anyone want to see Thompson v Woodley 3? I think as long as Woodley is the Champion, we won't see them fight again.

I felt Thompson was getting into a rut of sorts with his style. He gauges distance well and has that Karate points/Tae Kwon-do scoring stance. I don't think Woodley exposed him in their fight, but he did show that Thompson struggles a bit when he has to go on the offensive.

I thought their 1st fight had some great moments in it, but there were some dire spells as well - and that was partly, imo, to the threat of Woodleery taking him down. Woodley is no Hendricks. The 2nd fight was a bad version of the 1st one. Neither one wanted to commit and I was surprised Thompson didn't have a different approach in the 2nd fight (like how he fought Masvidal, but that was a 3 rounder)

I think it will mainly stay on the feet, and wouldn't be surprised if Till uses leg kicks early on to snuff out Thompson's best method of attack. Easier said than done, and I thought Thompson was good with his hands against Masvidal and very quick at getting in and out, but Masvidal blows hot and cold.

Thompson is probably just annoyed he's not fighting someone who is close to a title shot. But does anyone want to see Thompson v Woodley 3? I think as long as Woodley is the Champion, we won't see them fight again.
rewatched Till vs Cerrone, there's little spectacular in there. He was aggressive, but cowboy did not look good in that fight. Till threw no leg kicks in the Cerrone fight, just hands. I dont think he has an advantage on WB in the standup, punching or kicking. Woodley hits harder than Till and WB survived huge shots from Woodley. Maybe Till can catch WB, but i doubt it. In the absence of that, i see this as being a kickboxing clinic by WB.

You're right there's not gonna be a Woodley vs WB 3. not a chance, but if RDA beats Colby as i expect him to. RDA can definitely take a decision off Woodley via volume and activity.
Wb could definitely slide in for a fight vs RDA if he beats Till.

The big question for me is what does Till do if WB is still there in the 3rd or 4th? Not sure he has the experience to make the adjustments he'd need. More than likely he'll get desperate for the KO and leave himself open to counters from WB and get picked apart, maybe even TKO'd late.

Be a fun one tho, for sure.

I thought thompson's assessment was just honest. And if he thinks he's gonna rattle WB with anything, then WB is right and he's way over confident. including kickboxing, WB has had like 80 fights. He fought at MSG for the belt. Dude's a pro, he doesn't get rattled. Till could certainly catch him and KO him, but if they fight 50 times, maybe he beats WB 1 or 2 of those. He's just not on the same level of striking yet.
Styles makes fight.

Wonderboy elite striking was shit against Woodley. Tyron has only an overhand right and he landed that all night.

Back