Darren Till responds to Wonderboy’s evaluation of him.

Does anyone else already hate darren till? This dude acts sounds and most likely is a huge prick. His arrogance will be his demise.

I don’t hate him. But this new breed of shit talkers sure makes me want to see them humbled.

It may not be his demise. But it always makes a guy look foolish when their mouth writes a check their abilities can’t cash. If Wonderboy is on his A game. He could wreck Till. But in this crazy sport anything can happen.

Does anyone else already hate darren till? This dude acts sounds and most likely is a huge prick. His arrogance will be his demise.
He is not cocky. He is just confident.

Can’t wait. Got my ticket in the pre-sale. £117 though once we divvied up the “fight club” fee of £100 on top of the ticket prices.

Scandalous price for that card.
Horrible match up for till imo

Gotta love his Liverpudlian though!

Till likes to to sit back, use a reach, counter. I think that will cater Wonderboy perfectly.

Although I would like to see Till pressure Wonderboy, not let him set in his stances to measure. I am a firm believer that MT when used right, beats karate.

I think this might be too much too soon for Darren. Can't wait for the fight.

I think it's just right for Till he's youthful, athletic, big, and he can fight. WB is as a very overrated martial artist kickboxer trying to become a mma fighter. All Till needz to do is fight WB don't stand there and make him martial art you Matt Brown/Tyron Woodley him. Punch him in the face squash his space don't give him any room, just beat him up and watch WB wilt...

Should be interesting... The style will make the fight. Just hope it is exciting.

Besides beating Cowboy, has Till really looked that good in the UFC? I don't recall any of his other performances as being significant.

Liverpool went from being an upbeat, always smiling comedic culture, to an insecure, victim city, still bitter about Hillsborough, The sun Newspaper, Jamie Bulger and that wee boy that got shot on his bike by some guy called Norris Green from the Crocodile Crew.

That's why most young 'lads' from Liverpool seem to be fake arrogant yet deeply insecure, trying too hard to be the alpha male, because they don't want to be seen as weak victims like their compatriots.

Shut your fucking prattle Till.

Just joking, hope he wins. YNWA

WB kicks are elite as Fook. Definitely one of the best in the business. But I don’t think his striking is considered elite at all. It’s definately good but not elite.
Go back and watch him vs Masvidal, his striking including punches is super high level. The guy was almost 70 - 0 as a kick boxer, and that's not just from his kicks buddeh. Doesn't mean he can't win, but there is nowhere on the feet where young mr till is even close to WB's level.

The bit about Wonderboy looking forward to competing in Liverpool may make sense to him now but I'm not sure he'll be quite so keen on it when he's there as he's not going to have any fans in the building.

Of course the crowd doesn't win a fight but it's not going to be the sort of atmosphere Thompson has experienced, it's certainly not going to be like Ottawa was for the Rory fight it'll be much more hostile.

def out of character for thompson, maybe hes getting a bit of an angry streak going on - next is sage

I think it's just right for Till he's youthful, athletic, big, and he can fight. WB is as a very overrated martial artist kickboxer trying to become a mma fighter. All Till needz to do is fight WB don't stand there and make him martial art you Matt Brown/Tyron Woodley him. Punch him in the face squash his space don't give him any room, just beat him up and watch WB wilt...
To me, it all depends on how WB shows up. If he tries to do a more patient, point fighting style in this match I think he can frustrate Darren. Even if he decides to unleash some more of his heavier attacks I feel he could possibly be too quick for Darren to catch. But I also thought Cerrone was going to smash Darren as well :confused:

This should be a fun fight for sure. That being said this is the perfect fight for WB to use his distance and pick Till apart.

Back