Darren Till is the next Mcgregor

Name was familiar and knew I'd seen him blow some people up.. Buuuut had to see who he was to make sure as a lot of these newer guys look the same. Maybe it's the reebok kits to blame..?

Anyways, dude has massive potential.

HPrN4zx.gif

<1>

Darren Till would crush McGregor but he will never be as big as him. McGregor might not be a one of a kind fighter but he is a one of a kind personality.

So is it a bad or a good thang?

Those guys aren’t bigger than him tho. Listen to his interviews, he even admits it. He’s said numerous times that he feels like he’s “cheating” by cutting that much weight. He says his time is limited at WW and he’s even bragged saying “I’m a fucking LHW at WW, what I’m doing should be fucking illegal.”

No dude. He does not look like a 210 dude. Rockhold fucking weighs 205 - 210. He looks no where near that big. Probably 200 at best. Even 195 is plausible. Woodley, usman and taleb are much more denser than him.

No dude. He does not look like a 210 dude. Rockhold fucking weighs 205 - 210. He looks no where near that big. Probably 200 at best. Even 195 is plausible. Woodley, usman and taleb are much more denser than him.
Dude watch his interview with Helwani. He makes it very clear that he is 210 and is pushing the limits cutting to WW. He knows he’ll have to move up soon. I’m not giving a personal opinion, I’m just reiterating what he said to Helwani. He’s gonna move up.

Dude watch his interview with Helwani. He makes it very clear that he is 210 and is pushing the limits cutting to WW. He knows he’ll have to move up soon. I’m not giving a personal opinion, I’m just reiterating what he said to Helwani. He’s gonna move up.
He does not look 210 at all. Rockhold for instance weighs 206. Romero 206. Woodley 205. He does not look anywhere near that size. A good 10 pounds lighter. He is lying. Its a scare tactic that is being cleverly utilized to market himself as the bigger guy

Back