Darren Till is the next Mcgregor

He's another one of those who talks a lot but never fights.

Hasn't fought for half a year and doesn't have a fight booked.

Everyone is ducking everyone, they only want to fight against the right opponent at the right time for the right money these days, that's why nobody fights.

Darren actually said that he doesnt give a fuck about money and fame on Ariel.
Man just wants his belts and to be the best fighter ever which he will.

I think Dana is waiting for the perfect time to announce him as the main event for a PPV. I feel like its taking so long precisely because they are figuring out how to work it out.

And yes, great point, i would assume that he has some followers in Brazil since his coaches.... He says he got the best coaches to the public.

Darren actually said that he doesnt give a fuck about money and fame on Ariel.
Man just wants his belts and to be the best fighter ever which he will.

Why doesn't he fight then? His last fight was ages ago, no fight booked...

Well, they both have absolutely moronic tattoos and are unwittingly raising kids that they didn't father. So there's that.

Till is a good prospect for marketing gimmicks. Can definitely gather to Brazillian fanbase (Cyborg doesnt seem to really be a draw, even in Brazil) and UK. On top of that off the charts confidence. But he will be fucked as soon he will be fed to a wrestler.

As long as they keep him away from wrestlers he's good like Conor.

So far so good.

He’ll have to go to MW. He can’t make WW safely anymore. An Irish sports science guy who was at the weigh ins for the Cerrone fight said Till couldn’t even talk clearly when he was on the scale. He probably cuts like 40 pounds. Almost unfathomable.
<Y2JSmirk>bork1}
Funny thing is, this mofo seems to believe that bragging about his excessive weight cut somehow makes him look good.

...in a way that, Dana will pamper him to the top.
Dana already gave him Cowboy to get his clout up.

Dana loves his fighting style. With stand ups.

Dana hates Tyron Woodley

Darren has his countries followers

No Dana cant beat Woodley for Till. But Dana is rooting 100% for Daren.

On a side note, Darren in unbelievable.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..... haters gotta hater. IDOL WORSHIPPERS NEED AN IDOL...

I think even more so than the similarities among their personalities and the promotional aspect is the similarities in the way they fight. Till throws his left hand completely across his body just like mcgregor when he throws his left

He’ll have to go to MW. He can’t make WW safely anymore. An Irish sports science guy who was at the weigh ins for the Cerrone fight said Till couldn’t even talk clearly when he was on the scale. He probably cuts like 40 pounds. Almost unfathomable.

Yea no. Honestly he doesnt even look that big lol. Woodley, ponzi, ben fucking saunders, usman, nordine taleb all look way bigger than him. He just looked massive next to cerrone who is small for the weight class. Would like to see rda vs till tbh.

Cowboy's going to end up fighting twice before he does since their fight.

Yea no. Honestly he doesnt even look that big lol. Woodley, ponzi, ben fucking saunders, usman, nordine taleb all look way bigger than him. He just looked massive next to cerrone who is small for the weight class. Would like to see rda vs till tbh.
Those guys aren’t bigger than him tho. Listen to his interviews, he even admits it. He’s said numerous times that he feels like he’s “cheating” by cutting that much weight. He says his time is limited at WW and he’s even bragged saying “I’m a fucking LHW at WW, what I’m doing should be fucking illegal.”

HPrN4zx.gif

its all fun and games till your body gives out.

have you seen rumble lately??

uriah hall, habib and many others lately.

literally killing themselves for an advantage.<{cruzshake}>

Back