Darren Till HL

He has the skills and confidence to get up there, I'm a big fan of his style. Let's see how his next fights go.

He's ducking Platinum and "pressing charges" Covington

nah hes not ducking Perry...might be ducking Gunni tho, sucks i really want Till to fight again, Gunni was a good match. Hope he's not bullshitting and has a good reason to turn down a "London main event slot" crazy he wouldn't take it

nah hes not ducking Perry...might be ducking Gunni tho, sucks i really want Till to fight again, Gunni was a good match. Hope he's not bullshitting and has a good reason to turn down a "London main event slot" crazy he wouldn't take it

Hopefully not some crazy Brazilian flu

Watching him in his fight with Cowboy and this HL it seems like he is well schooled offensively. He sets up his left straight by snapping his oppoent head back with the jab, which is fundamental textbook boxing 101.

He also seems to have a talent for that Lyoto Machida/ Connor step back counter where he baits his opponent into throwing their rear hand so he can step back and then counter with his rear hand.

He looks good so far but I am curious to see what he looks against someone who throws some better boxing offense his way.(An opponent with a higher offensive punch output)
Also would love to see what he would look like in a bout with a serious wrestler-grinder Jon Fitch type.

Back