Darren Till has hit the 188lbs agreed weight and the fight will proceed as planned #UFCLiverpool ..

His own fault. I will feel no sympathy for him, even if he is maimed and unable to ever fight again.
Talk about taking it to far jeez. My point was if they are gonna keep him from fully hydrating then it's better to call off the fight completely. Even though it's his own fault I DONT wanna see someone get fucked up because they are dehydrated.

They should have at least had Bernard Hopkins' trainer in the locker room while they weighed Till in.

He said in an interview he steps in to the cage at 185-186. It was posted on here yesterday.
well he was 187.3 this morning with more time to hydrate after a botched weight cut, maybe if he actually made it all the way down to 170, but I bet he rehydrated and ate overnight with the fact he can't weigh so much in the morning, because I highly doubt he would even attempt to cut weight again if he was over 188. So I think he took it a little easy, made the re-negotiated weight, then went back to hydrating

If he can't even stay under 188 then he definitely belongs at MW

Lol I completely missed this, does Till have problem making 188 in a 170 fight? What the actual fuck?

how much do you think thompson weighs at fight time?

He said in an interview he steps in to the cage at 185-186. It was posted on here yesterday.

I'm curious what Wonderboy weighs at this point? He's never really seemed like a big welterweight.

In this scenario, I think a better course of action would be to say that Till/the overweight fighter cannot weigh x-amount more than their opponent come fight time?

From the man himself ..

well he was 187.3 this morning with more time to hydrate after a botched weight cut, maybe if he actually made it all the way down to 170, but I bet he rehydrated and ate overnight with the fact he can't weigh so much in the morning, because I highly doubt he would even attempt to cut weight again if he was over 188. So I think he took it a little easy, made the re-negotiated weight, then went back to hydrating

Wonderboy, not till

Back