Darren Till has hit the 188lbs agreed weight and the fight will proceed as planned #UFCLiverpool ..

I hope WB takes this with a ko.

This is absolutely absurd.

If he brags about being a LHW in the WW division ever again then he needs to fuck off.

Hope Wonderboy KO’s him.

This is coming from a UK fan making my way to the arena.
Because his bragging makes you cry?

So we’re celebrating Till made LHW for his WW fight today. Lol. With no outside verification. I suspect as of 1:01 pm WB’s paycheck grew considerably.

Proof or didnt happen. Media wasnt allowed in, just WBs corner who want the fight to stay on too. For all we know there wasnt even a real 2nd weigh in, just taking "Honest" Dana White's word for it?
DeM8pEEXUAE9kDG.jpg:large

Because his bragging makes you cry?
Because he can’t even make weight!

Be as bold and brash as you like if you’re making weight, but if you’re knowingly breaking the rules and bragging about it then you need to pipe down.

Conor can be a tosser but at least he made weight, consistently, no mistakes.

Does this mean Till was gas faster?

I sure hope so. And I hope because he's a guy who hasn't been KOd his body doesnt understand what's happening so he hangs in there and takes some serious damage.

Excellent News!

Now someone get Darren a Happy Meal.

So we’re celebrating Till made LHW for his WW fight today. Lol. With no outside verification. I suspect as of 1:01 pm WB’s paycheck grew considerably.

Definitely suspicious and most likely fuckery just happened

So he gets another 4 hours or so to re-hydrate again. I strongly dislike that a dry Till is gonna be fighting, could get seriously hurt

guy fighting at WW the day after he missed weight weighs over the MW limit.
great

Back