Darren Till disses Anderson Silva for wanting to fight McGregor

Whether it was 3 years ago or not doesn’t change the fact Anderson actually called him out first not Conor like you thought

Conors been fighting dudes at 145 that hes clearly bigger than.....so...goes both ways IMO

Silva by triangle

Ha, remember when Silva talked about fighting Lesnar?

Till should worry about throwing a punch next fight.

Can TWood tell this no name cuck to stfu?

Baldy prick? That shit is pretty funny, in a "I can't believe this guy has been struck all the way back to a 12 year old's way of thinking." kinda way.

Till is a decent striker, so decent that people without proper knowledge of Muay Thai claimed he fights like a Thai (he doesn't) but he needs to remember that's all he is, especially so if he moves up, but he probably won't because how else is he supposed to hide that his TDD is size advantage dependant?

Silva in his prime was a good striker for MMA (to say the very least) who actually had the TDD, ground game, Fight I.Q., shot selection and cage craft to do what Till never did, could've done, would've done and never will do.

Till in a timemachine to Prime Silva's days? Gets fucked up. He might even land some nice shots here and there, but he'd get pieced the fucked up. Old Man Silva still hurts people very badly. iirc, that knee to the gut of Bonnar inexplicably sounded like a shotgun blast. That doesn't even make sense.

Till-knockdown.gif

people who write/text/tweet etc in their accent really fucking bug me

In terms of a good career move, this would be a great fight for Till at MW. I like this match-up.

Till trying to get quick fame by coming at the 43yr old legend if you looking to fight a 40 something MW why not come @Yoel Romero..? He's active and current, or is he too much to chew on..?
Yoel would fold him in half, then French kiss him up against the cage like he did to the last lanklet he fought.

Till had his shot, and laid an egg after talking all that good shit, he can’t talk to legends like Silva.

Till is going to be a small to mid 185er. Those pics of him next to style bender are hilarious

Cmon Tillsbury Doughboy you were calling out Conor like jsut one week ago . Show some hespect to your elders .

1. Conor called Anderson out, not the other way around.

2. Till actually did call Conor out.

C. Wouldn’t be surprised if Anderson doesn’t even know who Till is.

Back