Darren Till Claims He Can Beat Anthony Joshua In A Fight

Stipe is not Till. I think most people would give Stipe a decent chance of winning.
A decent chance of beating Joshua in an MMA fight? Stipe would be the overwhelming favorite, and for good reason.

No but they had a bunch of other world champions and even a pro boxer. Guess what? A 170 lbs man in pajamas won the whole tournament and made it look easy. Why? Bc no one could stuff Royce’s takedowns or defend his submissions.

I didn’t know AJ knew BJJ let alone block low kicks.

Hahaha true, but I think ufc 1 gets taken out of context tbh. I think this debate would have been settled if he was in there with Holyfield or Tyson, but he wasn’t, he was in with a bunch of essentially nobodies who aren’t athletically on the same level as the heavyweight boxing champions of that era. I don’t know if Till would beat AJ in a fight, my initial instinct is to go with AJ due to the size difference, but the point I’m making is it’s not as clear cut as some here are trying to make on here.

People still think Till would beat AJ in a fight? Lol

Are these the same people who think Ronda would beat up Floyd?

Till clearly said he will single leg Joshua and beat him up

Nobody is talking about him beating Joshua in a standup war

Why doesn't Till fight Joshua in boxing match instead of MMA. We all know Tills will take him down

or simply make weight?
I think based on this weekend he needs to focus on that more than calling out Hw boxers.

Lol, we are 24 years into UFC 1 and the fanbase still hasn't evolved one bit... People still can't wrap their heads around the fact that skill is far more important than size.

When they see a bigger opponent they are like "But... Look at him..."

Till wins in a no rules fight. Easily
UFC 1 has been going on for 24 years? Damn, that's impressive, learn to write coherent sentences but yes your sentiment is true.

I can’t blame Darren Till for trying to hype himself up but dude, threads like this make you realize how delusional and uneducated sherdoggers are.

Joshua would MAUL Darren “sherdog only knew what his name was a month ago” Till

Till is a SCRAWNY 6 foot welterweight. Anthony is a gigantic heavy weight.

Joshua is an elite athlete and boxer. For some reason sherdoggers consider Aikido more of a martial art then the boxing where the objective is to knock or beat another man into submission.

You think Joshua can’t survive a leg kick?

lmao, joshua is only 40 pounds bigger

40 pounds is not enough to stop a take down if you have no ideas what you are doing

trying to go wrestle a collegiate wrestler 40 pounds lighter than you, i guarantee you ,you lose if you never wrestled before

Dude, Joshua isn’t just a regular guy who’s 40 pounds heavier. He’s an elite athlete with an elite boxing skill set and combat experience.

I don’t think you realize how much bigger AJ is in frame then Till.

Im just about over Darren "peanut" Till.

I believe Till. Till is near 200 lbs in the cage and if he didn't have to fight at WW he could bulk to near 220 lbs if he wanted to with his frame. Joshua is 240 - 250 lbs I think and has no TDD or sub defense.

A Joshua who has trained sub defense and TDD is a WHOLE other beast, though.

Yeah because Till is an amazing grappler...,

Joshua is faster than Till and only needs’ one punch against the smaller slower guy

Last edited:

A very bold claim. How does sherdog figure he accomplishes this? Shannon Briggs ate 5 clean leg kicks in his K1 fight before knocking out his opponent. He later told Joe Rogan on his podcast that he couldn't have taken another.

Till thinks he can dive for a single leg and I guess transition to full mount before locking in a sub or laying some fierce gnp.

Joshua is 6'6, 240ish lbs, very athletic. Not to mention Heavyweight Champion of the world. Far from your average can at the local gym.

Anthony-Joshua-012.jpg

So? Who wins on the street?

Joshua is 6'6, 240ish lbs, very athletic. Not to mentionHeavyweight Champion of the world. Far from your average can at the local gym.

very athletic or explosive?

Till would be out cold before he ever knew what hit him.

Yea mighty mouse could beat Joshua. He's got way better jitz and could totally pull off a submission.

MM would get destroyed by Till, who in turn would get destroyed by Joshua. Theres a limit to how far skill can go in negating size and strength.

People really took this "Royce beat a boxer one time" shit to heart. Geez...

inb4 people exaggerate how much training t3h mma would effect the outcome of this

quick spoiler: just because one is an mma fighter does not mean he can take someone who is not an mma fighter down at will or submit them with ease

joshua would fuck Till up.

spoiler : in most cases, someone being an MMA fighter does mean they can easily take down and submit someone who is not an MMA fighter.

have you not learned anything watching MMA?

A very bold claim. How does sherdog figure he accomplishes this? Shannon Briggs ate 5 clean leg kicks in his K1 fight before knocking out his opponent. He later told Joe Rogan on his podcast that he couldn't have taken another.

Till thinks he can dive for a single leg and I guess transition to full mount before locking in a sub or laying some fierce gnp.

Joshua is 6'6, 240ish lbs, very athletic. Not to mention Heavyweight Champion of the world. Far from your average can at the local gym.

Anthony-Joshua-012.jpg

So? Who wins on the street?

In an fight? Really? I thought he was talking about a cupcake decorating contest.

If they fought today, no training camp, Till takes out Joshua legs with 1 leg kick. You're overestimating the effectiveness of boxing & the skills of boxers. Boxing isn't fighting, i'd put my $ on even 135lb fighters over hw boxers. TJ Dillashaw beats Anthony Joshua right now if they fought & it's not even close.
HAHAHAHAHAABAHAH

inb4 people exaggerate how much training t3h mma would effect the outcome of this

quick spoiler: just because one is an mma fighter does not mean he can take someone who is not an mma fighter down at will or submit them with ease

joshua would fuck Till up.

This. Not on the streets. I'm living proof

Back