Darren Till and Usman trading shots on twitter

Usman is that guy that can kill people but it's more likely you're gonna have to make excuses for him to your friends and say stuff like

"He's not always boring"

He's that type of fighter and we all know it
Worked for gsp.

It's certainly a good fight. Not the best matchmaking (wb vs till and usman vs colby would be better to get rid of at least one blanket) but fuck it. There's some beef and i'm interested. Winner should be the next contender. Hope till takes it, i'm a fan.

if they do this one, Ponzinnibio vs covington and rda vs woodley should be made too. Maybe magny vs wonderboy and masvidal vs maia 2.

Last edited:
It's certainly a good fight. Not the best matchmaking (wb vs till and usman vs colby would be better to get rid of at least one blanket) but fuck it. There's some beef and i'm interested. Winner should be the next contender. Hope till takes it, i'm a fan.

if they do this one, Ponzinnibio vs covington and rda vs woodley should be made too. Maybe magny vs wonderboy and masvidal vs maia 2.

I like Till v Covington. There would be a cracking atmosphere for that fight

Usman sounds like a prick tbh. Imagine if Gastelum wouldn't have the Hendricks syndrom.. would be a lot of great match ups

masvidal is a much easier fight than usman and wonderboy
I will agree to disagree. Usman is dangerous but I think he would just take Till down and grind out a win. Masvidal will stand and bang

Same where you coming from to come to Liverpool btw??

My mum lives in New Brighton, I live in Essex now but obviously from Birko area - will likely head home that weekend, do the weigh ins and that. You?

Actually I think GSP is more active than Usman and throws nasty elbows. Even when boring, it's more entertaining than some of Usman's recent fights..
Usman had 1 bad fight where he fought hurt, you sound like an adhd millenial. You probably post on r/mma actively

Actually I think GSP is more active than Usman and throws nasty elbows. Even when boring, it's more entertaining than some of Usman's recent fights..

It's not even about that. A big factor why GSP got huge is Canada backing him up.

Is... Nigeria gonna be buying any PPVs anytime soon? <:

rda / colby
till / gunnar
usman / masvidal
wonderboy / ponz

Usman had 1 bad fight where he fought hurt, you sound like an adhd millenial. You probably post on r/mma actively

I don't and you don't have to insult me because he hasn't been as good as you're claiming. You sound like a bitter and angry person and I'm sorry life didn't work out the way you wanted. Thing will get better. If you need someone to talk to, I'm not him. But I hope you find someone.

Also: He just needs to fight at a higher %

If they don't fight Dana had better let one of them buttfuck that scrub Colby. He's like a shitty version of Jake Shields.

Usman/Maia.............who wants to wrestle Usman for 3 rounds?

The whole welterweight division would rather talk shit on twiiter than actually fight.

ive no desire to see Usman fight anywhere, ever, again

i respect the fact hes a great wrestler and wins fights like that but i fell asleep during his fight against Meek

Back