Darren Till and Usman trading shots on twitter

Till should wait it out. He's a very compelling match up for the winner of Woodley/RDA.

Colby VS Usman is the fight to make.

Screw this shit.

Usman vs Snitchington
Till vs Wonderboy

Usman is a caveman on the feet, lots of power, but no skill. It's pretty clear who has the advantage there.

I can't help but think Till will get taken down though at some point. I've seen some of his earlier fights, he has some TDD, but it remains to be seen how good it is.

This is the most interesting, "edge of your seat" fight that can be made as a fan of either I think.

No, no, no Usman must fight Colby. One needs to lose then let the other get KTFO after they win.

I was wrong about Till. Other fighters need to take note of this. Till is willing to fight dangerous opponents unlike someone. Everyone's worried bout their image nowadays

Lord Tills sarcasm destroyed the Nigerian blanketer badly.

Just hope usman loses so he’ll go away

How can you not respect Usman?

The man is aggressively chasing down the hardest possible match ups. He's never look for an easy match up.

Colby ducked him so now he's chasing Till....in a fight that would be in Till's backyard at that

It was good until Conor's name showed up. Usman has been looking for a fight now.

I like Till. If Usman came to fight and was looking to finish, that would be fun. Don't wanna see him lose a decision by getting hugged for 15 mins. Although that will happen sooner or later.

I’m a bitch who will come to rip your fucking head off, you will fake to want to fight with me and try to shag my leg off...

That is quite the call out.

I was aware of this. I hope something happens as a result.

Usman is that guy that can kill people but it's more likely you're gonna have to make excuses for him to your friends and say stuff like

"He's not always boring"

He's that type of fighter and we all know it

Back