Darren The Goat in his own mind Till

I said he probably hurt his shoulder are you both retarded?I never saw it effect him in anyway during the fight which is what I was saying.I did however see him totally gas.So he totally gassed and could hardly stand up because he hurt his shoulder?He gassed,got beat up in the 3rd and his shoulder didn't seem to have any effect on his fighting ability,how is this not easy to understand?Get off Sherdog and watch fights if you're going to talk about them.

"How can people not recognise vowel sounds and type them out?"

Oh boy,the irony.
Yeh you probably shoulda googled that first

calm down snowflake, just cos you didnt see it affect him doesnt mean he felt nothing, cling on to your gas theory if it makes you feel better though.
get off sherdog if youre gonna get easily riled up

Go watch the fight,are you seriously still saying he didn't gas?So stupid lol.

Isn't this the guy Schaub slagged off then hilarious backed down and said he is actually really promising?

I don't quite get how being lefty stops cowboy taking him down and proceding to beat him like a step child

But ok, sure why not

See?? I told you lefties give Cerrone trouble!!

Not sure how that relates but the only reason that is is because judges don’t know how to score fights. And Thompson was CLEARLY on creatine when he beat Nate. But you’re right Cerrone is going to crush this punk almost as bad as Nate crushed Cowboy, maybe worse.

Damn bro you didn’t have to burn me THAT hard.
<DCrying>
<36>

Till is the next big thing, he will give Cowboy the first 3 loss in a row in his career and then finish Platinum. He's the most exciting and promising prospect at UFC imo.

He wasn't really trying to finish both, he was showboating a lot and was coming off a tough injury after a huge lay off. It was clear in every fight he had so far that he is special and his opponents weren't at his level.

Was out for long time, now he fixed his weight cutting issues
<GinJuice>

This kids talking a lot of shit. Who the fuck has he beaten, does anyone know who these scrubs are? If he somehow he gets past Cerrone, Platinum will gladly put him in the hospital. Respect your elders you punkass bitch. That is all.

View attachment 287467

Edit: He’s only fought 2 people with a Wikipedia page and one was a draw <45>

You realize you have to be the GOAT in your own mind before you can be the real GOAT right? You dumb ass bitch.

Back