Darren The Goat in his own mind Till

Till is a very interesting fighter. Very tall posture, southpaw, and his entire game is centred around throwing straight lefts.

Cerrone is a huge step up for him. I think there's a good chance this looks like Cowboy vs Cowboy, with Till failing the grappling test.
This reminded me of Tom Breese, another good prospect. what ever happened to him?

It would be hilarious if Cowboy takes him down with in the first 20 seconds and subs him. Till goes in expecting a stand up war and has no plan of action on the ground haha

The dude literally (and I mean LITERALLY) throws only left hands. Maybe one right jab to gauge distance, but then it's left hand spam city.
He has a great body kick as well and dropped Velickovic with an insane elbow. He finished Oliviera with a series of huge elbows on the ground as well

That being said he does almost completely depend on straight left hands

Last edited:
the post fight interview he specifically stated his shoulder came out at the end of the 2nd, then took 16months off during which he had surgery.
either hes a liar, or he had unneccesary surgery, im inclined to believe the fighter rather than the random sherdogger.
His shoulder was certainly injured, but he also visibly gassed. How much of that was psychological and can be attributed to the injury is arguable, but it's not unfair to point out that you can't simply chalk up that 10-8 third round to the injury alone.

How can anyone hate on this guy? Exciting fight, great young prospect. Great backstory.
It's sherdog, if they personally don't like them they will whinge constantly until that said fighter falls <45>

Isn't this the exact type of talk that made you flamers fall in love with Conor and Perry in the first place?

You can't have it both ways ya mook

the post fight interview he specifically stated his shoulder came out at the end of the 2nd, then took 16months off during which he had surgery.
either hes a liar, or he had unneccesary surgery, im inclined to believe the fighter rather than the random sherdogger.

How can people not recognise vowel sounds and type them out?
But yeh of course the shoulder injury was a fucking lie and he was out all that time for no reason. Anything but accepting you were mistaken, right?

I said he probably hurt his shoulder are you both retarded?I never saw it effect him in anyway during the fight which is what I was saying.I did however see him totally gas.So he totally gassed and could hardly stand up because he hurt his shoulder?He gassed,got beat up in the 3rd and his shoulder didn't seem to have any effect on his fighting ability,how is this not easy to understand?Get off Sherdog and watch fights if you're going to talk about them.

"How can people not recognise vowel sounds and type them out?"

Oh boy,the irony.

Last edited:
This reminded me of Tom Breese, another good prospect. what ever happened to him?
Breese barely scraped by Keita Nakamura, then lost a razor close decision to Sean Strickland.

Till at least has a unique style. Breese doesn't (although he hit an insane tornado sweep against Nakamura.)

I think till has a solid chance in this fight, if only for the reason that cowboy seems to have a weakness against straight down the pipe punches.

This kids talking a lot of shit. Who the fuck has he beaten, does anyone know who these scrubs are? If he somehow he gets past Cerrone, Platinum will gladly put him in the hospital. Respect your elders you punkass bitch. That is all.

View attachment 287467

Edit: He’s only fought 2 people with a Wikipedia page and one was a draw <45>

You should really learn how to hyphenate..

Everybody thinks they’re the best in their own mind. And what’s wrong with him talking shit? in this era, it’s the only way you’re gonna get a big fight and get paid. If you don’t run your mouth, odds are you’re gonna have a shit career in every way. The game has changed in a bad way. Most fighters aren’t good at talking, so they fail at it and never get paid that well basically ever. Till is doing what’s expected pretty much. You and others can hate him for it but put yourself in his shoes and maybe then you’ll understand why he’s doing it and why many others are as well. MMA fans.. when will they learn.

Darren Till is the future champ and i'm 100% serious. Those of us that follow the prospect as a whole and not just main event fighters know full well who is he is. The kid has looked untouchable in the UFC. It's not his fault that he's not getting name matchups.

Two decisions and a draw = untouchable

Gotcha... Any more golden nuggets of wisdom?

I just watched this fight again.He never showed any sign of an injury,never pawed at his shoulder,never looked at it,never said anything to his corner between rounds,never looked to favor that shoulder,threw both hands just the same in the third round,clinched fine and everything and was clearly very gassed,wobbly,slow and Dalby turned it on and fucked him up cause Till had nothing left.He probably hurt his shoulder but it didn't seem to effect the fight at all,him gassing out terribly certainly did.Your legs don't get all wobbly and slow because you hurt your shoulder lol.

He's just doing a McGregor?I remember watching an interview with him well before he was in the UFC and he was extremely cocky and you can tell when it's genuine.If you think he got dominated in that third round because he hurt his shoulder and he only acts cocky to play up fights than ok,I certainly don't agree.You should watch the fight again and not buy into excuses so much.
I remember Korean Zombie dislocated his shoulder against Aldo and folded immediately like a lawnchair. Before that he was kinda holding his own.

Lo, I mean Cerrone going to crush this dude...

But it's very Ironic you have Diaz in your AV and posted this. I like the Diaz brothers, but they are two of the most undeserving guys who constantly cry about big pay days and title shots. I mean Nate's been in the UFC for a decade and just got his two best wins. Nick is 0-2-1 in the last SIX YEARS and still whines about not getting respect.

I remember Korean Zombie dislocated his shoulder against Aldo and folded immediately like a lawnchair. Before that he was kinda holding his own.

Totally, but Zombie lost use of his arm for the most part,he was fucked.Till had no reaction to landing on his elbow and arm on the td and it didn't seem to have much effect on his performance if any nor could you see any change in his shoulder after he fell like you do when a shoulder is dislocated.

The guy hurt his shoulder but you couldn't tell until he said it post fight.Watching the fight he uses his arm totally fine,not that it didn't effect him but he was totally gassed and by watching the fight it's obvious his cardio and Dalby's insane pressure in that third was the main reason Dalby turned it around.This guys saying he didn't gas and the only reason was Till hurt his shoulder,that's just not the case.

Lo, I mean Cerrone going to crush this dude...

But it's very Ironic you have Diaz in your AV and posted this. I like the Diaz brothers, but they are two of the most undeserving guys who constantly cry about big pay days and title shots. I mean Nate's been in the UFC for a decade and just got his two best wins. Nick is 0-2-1 in the last SIX YEARS and still whines about not getting respect.
Not sure how that relates but the only reason that is is because judges don’t know how to score fights. And Thompson was CLEARLY on creatine when he beat Nate. But you’re right Cerrone is going to crush this punk almost as bad as Nate crushed Cowboy, maybe worse.
You should really learn how to hyphenate..
Damn bro you didn’t have to burn me THAT hard.
<DCrying>

This kids talking a lot of shit. Who the fuck has he beaten, does anyone know who these scrubs are? If he somehow he gets past Cerrone, Platinum will gladly put him in the hospital. Respect your elders you punkass bitch. That is all.

View attachment 287467

Edit: He’s only fought 2 people with a Wikipedia page and one was a draw <45>
He’s a cringey upstart

Not sure how that relates but the only reason that is is because judges don’t know how to score fights. And Thompson was CLEARLY on creatine when he beat Nate. But you’re right Cerrone is going to crush this punk almost as bad as Nate crushed Cowboy, maybe worse.

Damn bro you didn’t have to burn me THAT hard.
<DCrying>

As I said, it's just ironic. You shit on Till for being entitled, but the Diaz bros' may be the two most entitled people in the world, in their own minds.

I said he probably hurt his shoulder are you both retarded?I never saw it effect him in anyway during the fight which is what I was saying.I did however see him totally gas.So he totally gassed and could hardly stand up because he hurt his shoulder?He gassed,got beat up in the 3rd and his shoulder didn't seem to have any effect on his fighting ability,how is this not easy to understand?Get off Sherdog and watch fights if you're going to talk about them.

"How can people not recognise vowel sounds and type them out?"

Oh boy,the irony.
calm down snowflake, just cos you didnt see it affect him doesnt mean he felt nothing, cling on to your gas theory if it makes you feel better though.
get off sherdog if youre gonna get easily riled up

Back