Darren The Goat in his own mind Till

The kid has looked untouchable in the UFC.

Not to nitpick but he looked dreadful when he gassed and got smashed by Dalby in that 3rd round.If it was 5 rounds he would have been finished,guy hit a wall bad.He's a great prospect but lets be real here,he's got a lot of questions to answer and they should be in the 5 round fight vs Cerrone.He needs to finish in the first 2 imo or he's fucked unless his cardio is miraculously very improved.

I love watching the kid fight and followed his career before the UFC but he is a super d-bag it seems.

If he'd been more aggressive in his last few fights he would have gotten a KO/TKO in all of them, no doubt about it. He just seems to have the Aldo-curse; very comfortable in coasting to victory when he's winning on the scorecards.

He hasn't been super aggressive cause of his imo cardio issues.Kind of like how Woodley has changed his average output doing enough to win and not gas bad.

This kids talking a lot of shit. Who the fuck has he beaten, does anyone know who these scrubs are? If he somehow he gets past Cerrone, Platinum will gladly put him in the hospital. Respect your elders you punkass bitch. That is all.

View attachment 287467

Edit: He’s only fought 2 people with a Wikipedia page and one was a draw <45>

Every fighter should have that mindset regardless of it being true or not. Fighters should have confidence going into a fight, plus he's trying to sell the fight.

Missing weight by 5 pounds in the UFC? That not too goaty, but all power to him.

Cerrone is going to big brother him worse than he did Jury.

Every fighter should have that mindset regardless of it being true or not. Fighters should have confidence going into a fight, plus he's trying to sell the fight.

Not that that stuff really bothers me cause it doesn't but I remember watching interviews with him well before he was even in the UFC and you can usually tell if someone's a genuine d-bag.It's not like many people were watching those interviews,nothing to sell at that point.Guy is super cocky imo but who gives a shit he's fun to watch.

It's not an act guys

All people from Liverpool think they are the shit

If he wasn't fighting he'd be stealing cars

Behave mate remind me what Lancashire's famous for again? Hotpot?

Stereotyping a whole city worth of people just makes you look like a thick, narrow minded twat. I remember Paul Sass and Etim being pretty humble? Till has moved to another country, mastered the language, he's an intelligent man and good fighter.

Behave mate remind me what Lancashire's famous for again? Hotpot?

Stereotyping a whole city worth of people just makes you look like a thick, narrow minded twat. I remember Paul Sass and Etim being pretty humble? Till has moved to another country, mastered the language, he's an intelligent man and good fighter.

What part of Liverpool you from LAR?

He is an intriguing fighter, but sometimes he is too adamant on throwing straight lefts, even when his opponents are hurt . Cerrone vs Till will be good.

Can't wait for Plat to knock Cerrone's face off.

I’ve seen him fight, he’s not impressive he couldn’t even finish Bojan Veličković or Jessin Ayari he has literally fought nobody.
The kid can fight but he throws like 2 punches a round irrc, way too patient. he thinks he's better than he really is. Cerrone should take but he could get caught ala masvidal with that terrible boxing defense he has. I'll be rooting for donald tho.

Last edited:
Not to nitpick but he looked dreadful when he gassed and got smashed by Dalby in that 3rd round.If it was 5 rounds he would have been finished,guy hit a wall bad.He's a great prospect but lets be real here,he's got a lot of questions to answer and they should be in the 5 round fight vs Cerrone.He needs to finish in the first 2 imo or he's fucked unless his cardio is miraculously very improved.

I love watching the kid fight and followed his career before the UFC but he is a super d-bag it seems.
he dislocated his shoulder at the end of the second round, which is why dalby, who was getting battered , suddenly looked to be winning against the odds, its why he dissapeared for so long after that fight, he had surgery .
as for his skill, hes a very good prospect but has a habit of showboating, if he dont take cowboy seriously he could get put away, but he has all the tools to beat him.
yes hes cocky, hes just doin a mcgregor for bigger paychecks.....and cos hes a scouser

Back