Darren "The Damage" Elkins UFC Fight Night 133 Interview

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Holy Christmas is this guy ever underrated, and shat upon, by the UFC.

Fighting on the PRELIMS, while a guy he BEAT - Dennis Bermudez is on the main.

What is it going to take to give this warrior the respect that he has EARNED?

Guy is ALWAYS the underdog, yet always finds a way to win.

Seriously one of the TOUGHEST guys on the entire roster. Hope he gets a crack at the title before he retires.

It's pretty disappointing that human punching Darren Elkins vs noted face puncher Volkanovski is on the prelims while complete flop Sage Northcutt is the Co Main

Tattoo removal
darren-elkins-ufc-209-3.jpg

It's pretty disappointing that human punching Darren Elkins vs noted face puncher Volkanovski is on the prelims while complete flop Sage Northcutt is the Co Main
The craziest part is after Volkanovski wears himself out with about 100 face punches, Elkins will submit him. Who doesn't love that?

Darren “The Prospect Killer” Elkins has a nice ring to it.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Darren won the belt? They can't deny the guy if he keeps winning. You can bet they are trying to match him with someone they think can beat him, they don't want him as champ.

If someone told me this was Mayhem Miller's brother, I would believe you

its the tattoo...

but fr thats horseshit... dudes on what a 6 fight win streak? never seen em ina boring fight either..

darren is a bad mamma jamma. i never root against that guy

Also Bermudez vs Glenn.
Bermudez is on a losing streak, including Elkins.

Elkins is on a 6 fights winning streak and Volkanovski is contender with 17-1 and 4-0 in UFC.

Elkins is the man. Biggest conkers in the UFC.

Back