Darren Elkins titleshot

TjDillashawCombo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does he deserve a title shot, if he beats Michael Johnson? I never saw any other of his fights, besides Mirsad Bektic fight when he did an impressive comeback. He's currently on a 5 fight winning streak

not liking darren elkins is #1 bullshit. he is almost there needs one marquee win

Hell no,

Edgar, Ortega, and Emmett are more deserving

Does he deserve a title shot, if he beats Michael Johnson? I never saw any other of his fights, besides Mirsad Bektic fight when he did an impressive comeback. He's currently on a 5 fight winning streak
my streak on "clicking on shit threads" is also now 5.

Emmett just pumped him down the list

If he beats MJ, he has a great case for a shot. Unfortunately, Edgar and Ortega, who is on one hell of a streak, are clearly ahead of him. Elkins needs to bear MJ and then win one more over a top guy. I'd love nothing more than to see him get the belt, though. Pulling for him every step of the way.

Nope. If he does beat a drained MJ he just beat a drained MJ

Why not? Bektic, Bermudez and Johnson are 3 big names

I like Elkins.

Big fan.

But he's a gatekeeper. He got lucky against Bektic, 9/10 times he gets pulverized.

I don't think he's got anything to offer the top 5 in the division.

Again, I'm a fan of Elkins, no disrespect to the guy...I like watching him fight.

I think his time will come, if his skill level ever matches his heart he'll be a fucking nightmare for the division, and if his brain matched his heart he wouldn't have one of the worst ever tattoos known to humanity.
But yeah, I'm definitely a fan.

I am a fan of Elkin's but beating MJ right now is not enough for a title shot.MJ has 1 win in his last 5 fights.

Would need to win at least two more imo. If he beats Johnson, then a fight against Emmett next would be fine with me. Or you could give him Aldo and that be cool with me also.

Do you see this guy as champ?

yBdcx2n.jpg

Maybe if people get injured and he's at the right place at the right time,it's not like that shit doesn't happen all the time in mma.There's only two in front of him,his streak is more impressive than Emmit's not to mention Emmit missed weight pretty bad in his last fight.Anything can happen with injuries and timing.Does he deserve one right now (well after a Mike win)?Of course not.

Needs some contender wins first. Like the guy but don't see him getting there. Also, needs a neck tattoo to go with "The Damage". ;)

If he wins I'd have him and Ortega in a #1 contender, otherwise Ortega gets the shot after Frankie.

He's gritty as hell. I hope he gets a title shot before he retires.

Edgar is next

Ortega vs Emmett for #1 contender

Elkins is one fight away with a Win Vs Johnson

Back