Darren Elkins "Slower but Tougher" Mini War Wagon. Maximum Capacity: 8

Goodfella86

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
7 vacancies, with me in the front seat. Is it at all possible to fill this up? Is anybody else stupid enough to stand with that gritty fuck when he's going against one of the very best prospects in the sport?

He's up to a 6-to-1 underdog against Mirsad Bektic. He's definitely an underdog in my eyes, but his odds are much better than that.

Regardless, 7 spots left.

Anybody?

Anybody?

<{vega}>

Last edited:
This is my Sherdog pick'em upset pick. WAR Elkins !!!

kenny7yvs85.gif

edit: not racist as its a white guy saying it......... its like black guys saying the n-word lol

I met Elkins at Condit vs Kampmann 2. Seems like a cool guy, but I'm just too excited about the potential of Mirsad to get on this.

He's a much bigger underdog that I would expect him to be. If he could take it to decision, there's a chance.

No way Elkins has 8 fans

P.S. Omigawa was robbed

No way Elkins has 8 fans

P.S. Omigawa was robbed
He was. One of the few guys to out hustle Elkins, but I'm kinda glad Elkins got the win because he turned out to be the grittiest fighter.

Oh fuck ya I'm in lol been rooting for Elkins ever since his comeback against Brandao.

Mirsad gonna BLOW THE DOORS OFF this guy.

This is my Sherdog pick'em upset pick. WAR Elkins !!!
When you've seen enough Darren Elkins fights, you know not to count him out.

Bektic is a beast, definitely. Elkins has only been legitimately finished twice:
Mendes KO'd him in the first, and Oliviera sub'd him in the first. Bektic might be that good (standing and grappling). But if he can't take Elkins out in rd 1, it's gonna come down to round 2, like it often does. I expect Mirsad to win round 1, regardless of what happens. But round 2 is where Elkins can take over the fight.

I'M ABOARD

WAAAAR THE DAMAGE

Oh fuck ya I'm in lol been rooting for Elkins ever since his comeback against Brandao.
That was an amazing fight. I was shocked that Darren took him out. He lost rd 1 and then just took over. I knew Brandao had weaknesses because he had 7 losses, but since he showed up on TUF, he looked unbeatable.

yBdcx2n.jpg

It looks like Anton Chigurh is about to strangle him for getting such a stupid fuckin tattoo.

War Elkins!

Back