Darren Aronofsky's MOTHER! (Receives rare F CinemaGrade)

If you have seen MOTHER!, how would you rate it?

• Total voters

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Full Trailer for Darren Aronofsky's MOTHER! Starring Jennifer Lawrence, Javier Bardem

A couple's relationship is tested when uninvited guests arrive at their home, disrupting their tranquil existence. From filmmaker Darren Aronofsky (Black Swan, Requiem for a Dream), mother! stars Jennifer Lawrence, Javier Bardem, Ed Harris and Michelle Pfeiffer in this riveting psychological thriller about love, devotion and sacrifice. In theaters September 15.

Looks cool and I hope this song is in the movie

Lol

This trailer doesn't interest me at all. Actually annoyed me tbh.

Hope it's good. Noah was such a bad movie

Lighten up, Darren, sheesh. Try a buddy cop movie or something.

j/k looks dope.

It looks ok but if I was going to make that movie I'd get rid of the saggy ginger and it'd just be 90 minutes of Michelle Pfeiffer on a couch in her stockings

Lol

This trailer doesn't interest me at all. Actually annoyed me tbh.

It looks well made and the cast is excellent but honestly the trailer does seem to hint at a pretty generic horror story, hopefully that's just a case of those who put it together wanting to sell it in the typical fashion.

It looks well made and the cast is excellent but honestly the trailer does seem to hint at a pretty generic horror story, hopefully that's just a case of those who put it together wanting to sell it in the typical fashion.

Yea, it could just be a bad trailer for a great film but like you said it came off as a "everyone is in on it but me" paranoia film. Not my favorite type of horror plot.

I like the either nod or disappointed in the blatant ripoff of the bloody light bulb from Evil Dead.

The Witch trailer music>this

The screaming at the end of horror trailers really annoy me. We get it, you're in a bad situation.

Can't wait for this. Not even watching the trailer.

First 30-45 minutes of Black Swan bored me in theater -- I won't ever judge an Aronofsky movie until I see it. Will definitely be watching this.

It looks like Rosemary's Young Adult Daughter. Trailer gave way too much away.

Michelle looking fine doe

Psychological mother thriller?

This may have already been done in Korea like four thousand times.

Last year alone.

Mother-Poster-Rosemarys_1200_1789_81_s.jpg

Rosemarys-Baby-Poster_1200_1855_81_s.jpeg

James Jean will be selling prints of the artwork he did for the movie; limited to only 100 copies. I would assume it's from his own website. This evening (PST).
mother-finish-webres.jpg

Because what room wouldn't be brightened by Jennifer Lawrence's chest vagina?

What do you know? Oscar winners must have bills that need paying too.

I'm so late to this news. Just found out this week that Darren and Jennifer are dating.

Rumors-confirmed-Jennifer-Lawrence-is-dating-director-Darren-Aronofsky-2.jpg

Wasn't there some other movie in the 90s named Mother? About some weird kid that ended up fucking his mom? Mom had great boobs BTW, but very disturbing movie from what I can remember.

There's a more recent movie from Korea called MOTHER. There was a MOTHER in the 90s, but I find it hard to believe Albert Brooks would sleep with Debbie Reynolds, although I admit he'd be weird if he did.

I wonder if you might be thinking of two films and conflating them, PECKER and SPANKING THE MONKEY.

Darren and Jennifer are dating.
128954-phones-news-feature-help-the-sun-is-shining-why-can-t-i-see-my-smartphone-screenimage1-u6bwrw2o1r.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Back