Darksiders 3

yeah different background story they were given. the bible version is very limited on info of the horsemen. Whip looked less then stellar but its early as u say and in the other games other weapons were able to be equipped so its not like its your only option.

The developers have stated that these are more like a comic book version of the Four Horsemen. Also in the Bible they are not named, only Death is and if you think about it game play wise how would you fight enemies with a scale? Strife's guns are an updated version of the Bow & arrow.

Could also be they did not want any jesus talk associated with their game. As conquest was thought of as depends who u ask jesus himself or a anti jesus. The team never came out with it 100% that i know but I feel its just they had characters built and they felt that the names fury and strife better fit them and the games they intended to create.

Twenty years ago Hexen II featured the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse as bosses of the first four acts. They were pretty cool, and it was the "classic" pop culture representations of Famine, Death, Pestilence and War.

Famine:

Death:

Pestilence:

War:

I love the mythos but the combat gets really repetitive

At least in part 2

I really liked part 1 but never replayed it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal