Darkseid is a b*tch

Who wins in a KFC parking lot street fight

• Total voters
j1JJOLF.jpg

Make both his bitches, then go to the supermarket buy food

Darkseid all day!

Thanos is a quitter with no heart. When things don't go his way he quits. TRThanos due to the Infinity Gauntlet/Cosmic Cube.

That's right. I keep seeing you worthless nutsack lesions casually saying Darksied could defeat me in a duel.

First of all Darkseid isn't from Apokolips like he claims, he's from somewhere else, somewhere much more homo. He likes to use that fancy pronunciation of his name sounding like Dark Side. Listen you say his name as darkseed, wtf does that even mean?

Remember when I beat the shit outa Eternity? you really think that pink zig zag shit he likes to call the omega beam or laser or taser or phaser, is gonna take out an eternal, masslesss, entity like Eternity. Shit I heard his ho ass was choked out by Superman CONSISTENTLY. Superman, Clark Kent, the orphan with no formal training in combat, spanks darkseed's anus anytime he gets the itch.

Well to settle this once and for all, I have clear photographic evidence of me totally decimating bitch boy while he's on his back steaming from the eyes. View attachment 219321

as you can see, no infinity gauntlet on my hand. Yep show me the gems, there are none, don't speculate, no gauntlet, shut your mouth. The guy tapped faster than Sonnen tapped against that one guy Chuck Liddell head kicked in the nose that one time, use fight finder.

View attachment 219325 View attachment 219325

what about the Hulk too, pffttttf. Mindless brawler can't even defend the rape choke.

View attachment 219327

and never forget, respect it.

I sit all fuckin day bc nobody can challenge me. Blow it out your ass

That's cool, Thanos.

Glactus says you're both bitch ass ma fuckas

j1JJOLF.jpg

Make both his bitches, then go to the supermarket buy food
Only if there's a sale or a coupon in hand.

He does fist either Darkseid or Thanos, and uses the corpse to beat the other.

When Batman shot Darkseid with the Radion bullet in Final Crisis was such a hot comic book scene. Grant Morrison rules.

ih0v52a.jpg

Thanos owes his entire existence to Darkseid. Thanos is nothing but a poorman's Darkseid.

Starlin has admitted the character is influenced by Jack Kirby's Darkseid:

Kirby had done the New Gods, which I thought was terrific. He was over at DC at the time. I came up with some things that were inspired by that. You'd think that Thanos was inspired by Darkseid, but that was not the case when I showed up. In my first Thanos drawings, if he looked like anybody, it was Metron. I had all these different gods and things I wanted to do, which became Thanos and the Titans. Roy took one look at the guy in the Metron-like chair and said: "Beef him up! If you're going to steal one of the New Gods, at least rip off Darkseid, the really good one!"

Back