Darkseid is a b*tch

Who wins in a KFC parking lot street fight

• Total voters
That's right. I keep seeing you worthless nutsack lesions casually saying Darksied could defeat me in a duel.

First of all Darkseid isn't from Apokolips like he claims, he's from somewhere else, somewhere much more homo. He likes to use that fancy pronunciation of his name sounding like Dark Side. Listen you say his name as darkseed, wtf does that even mean?

Remember when I beat the shit outa Eternity? you really think that pink zig zag shit he likes to call the omega beam or laser or taser or phaser, is gonna take out an eternal, masslesss, entity like Eternity. Shit I heard his ho ass was choked out by Superman CONSISTENTLY. Superman, Clark Kent, the orphan with no formal training in combat, spanks darkseed's anus anytime he gets the itch.

Well to settle this once and for all, I have clear photographic evidence of me totally decimating bitch boy while he's on his back steaming from the eyes. View attachment 219321

as you can see, no infinity gauntlet on my hand. Yep show me the gems, there are none, don't speculate, no gauntlet, shut your mouth. The guy tapped faster than Sonnen tapped against that one guy Chuck Liddell head kicked in the nose that one time, use fight finder.

View attachment 219325 View attachment 219325

what about the Hulk too, pffttttf. Mindless brawler can't even defend the rape choke.

View attachment 219327

and never forget, respect it.

I sit all fuckin day bc nobody can challenge me. Blow it out your ass

You have my goddamn vote Thanos , make the Galaxy Great Again

You havent fought the other three either. A lot of people think you are running son.

Also, @Thanos did you not grow up on one of Saturn's moons Titan? If so, you muscles will not be developed as strongly as someone from a celestial body with higher gravity. I am sure Superman, and Doomsday can submit you.
Thanos is a mutant Eternal.

latest

Jobber-seid TKO'd by a staircase

main-qimg-2b42d2aaf61ee0d30f4d840eede7b391-c

Darkseid sucks ass and looks ridiculous. Seriously, what's going on with his head and the masky chin straps bullshit?

So someone has been affected by Trump's health care bill - could not afford his Psychiatrist anymore and is notw unleashing his spilt personalities on sherdog.

Thanos would fucking rape ds like the little bitch he is

Man you're about to lose to the Guardians of The Galaxy...and one of the characters is a talking raccoon

Banner - 2nd in Wisconsin as a junior, stopped wrestling his senior year to focus on drama class.

Quill - 5th in Washington State. Friends with Barnett.

Rogers - wrestled in high school.

That's right. I keep seeing you worthless nutsack lesions casually saying Darksied could defeat me in a duel.

First of all Darkseid isn't from Apokolips like he claims, he's from somewhere else, somewhere much more homo. He likes to use that fancy pronunciation of his name sounding like Dark Side. Listen you say his name as darkseed, wtf does that even mean?

Remember when I beat the shit outa Eternity? you really think that pink zig zag shit he likes to call the omega beam or laser or taser or phaser, is gonna take out an eternal, masslesss, entity like Eternity. Shit I heard his ho ass was choked out by Superman CONSISTENTLY. Superman, Clark Kent, the orphan with no formal training in combat, spanks darkseed's anus anytime he gets the itch.

Well to settle this once and for all, I have clear photographic evidence of me totally decimating bitch boy while he's on his back steaming from the eyes. View attachment 219321

as you can see, no infinity gauntlet on my hand. Yep show me the gems, there are none, don't speculate, no gauntlet, shut your mouth. The guy tapped faster than Sonnen tapped against that one guy Chuck Liddell head kicked in the nose that one time, use fight finder.

View attachment 219325 View attachment 219325

what about the Hulk too, pffttttf. Mindless brawler can't even defend the rape choke.

View attachment 219327

and never forget, respect it.

I sit all fuckin day bc nobody can challenge me. Blow it out your ass
Damn Straight

Darkseid hasn't been beaten by a girl who dresses like a squirrel.

Also Darkseid doesn't go searching the universe for jewellery. He doesn't need to "accessories"

Darkseid was created by the legendary Jack Kirby.

Thanos was created by some wanker up the road who wanted to be Kirby when he grew up

images

Thanos looked like a bitch in Guardians of the Galaxy, even his own subordinate didn't fear him. Killed any mystique or built in badassary heading into Infinity War. Plus Deadpool cucks him on a regular basis.

Back