Dark Souls PVP

Have you done PVP in Ds3? i'm actually curious what your build is brother

You talking about the Forest of Fallen Giants, where Pate is sitting on a bench?

Ya that's the place, the whole area is damn tough. Maybe it's because I was using a halberd in DS1 the whole time.

Ya that's the place, the whole area is damn tough. Maybe it's because I was using a halberd in DS1 the whole time.
Don't worry too much. That is a major hub early in the game so you can expect to spend a fair amount of time there exploring. Lots of enemies and loot to be found.

Have you seen a boss there yet?

Don't worry too much. That is a major hub early in the game so you can expect to spend a fair amount of time there exploring. Lots of enemies and loot to be found.

Have you seen a boss there yet?

I just beat him. Looks like I fucked up the whole pate thing because his tombstone won't show up and the other NPC was never around.

Also... You know how right before you go down the ladder to the area where Pate is? Right before that, there's like a mini boss at the top of the building who comes flying in? Well I didn't think I could originally take him on so I left it alone and he has completely disappeared since even when I go up there. Weird glitch?

whats your build? i am battlemage, DS2 i was a man with a Zwie

Gender matters?

I'm a warrior, I'm not sure which build I will use yet since I'm not sure which weapon I like. The halberd in this game doesn't seem to have the spear type of attack which really sucks.

I just beat him. Looks like I fucked up the whole pate thing because his tombstone won't show up and the other NPC was never around.

Also... You know how right before you go down the ladder to the area where Pate is? Right before that, there's like a mini boss at the top of the building who comes flying in? Well I didn't think I could originally take him on so I left it alone and he has completely disappeared since even when I go up there. Weird glitch?
You're playing SOTFS, right? Not a glitch. He's a special enemy. Just keep exploring the area.

The Pate questline is pretty meh so I wouldn't worry too much. He should have dropped his spear and the white soapstone... those are more useful anyway IMO.

Pate's spear is pretty OP. I used to kill him early for it on some of my no death runs.

You're playing SOTFS, right? Not a glitch. He's a special enemy. Just keep exploring the area.

The Pate questline is pretty meh so I wouldn't worry too much. He should have dropped his spear and the white soapstone... those are more useful anyway IMO.

I'm playing SOTFS

It's all good, I had to be human for his tombstone to show up. I now have both a soft and normal white soapstone. I've never used them once in either game.

Crazy how you can be invaded well being a hollow.

Funny how all a sudden, the tower has become much easier. Got all the way to the red dragon.

I'm surprised with all the Souls fans here that the Let It Die thread basically was DOA. It ain't perfect and controls can be wonky at times but it's damn addictive. It's been the flavour of the month since it's been released amongst Souls faithful.

I'm surprised with all the Souls fans here that the Let It Die thread basically was DOA. It ain't perfect and controls can be wonky at times but it's damn addictive. It's been the flavour of the month since it's been released amongst Souls faithful.
I almost played it but after watching some streams it looked like a lot of grinding. And I don't want to get into something like that with Nioh coming up. ;)

Are you finished with Forest of Fallen Giants? Did you find the catapults?

Nope I still have more to go.

It's a big area [<dunn]

I did get invaded at the towers though and it lasted for 10 min. I lost.

Sorry... they're ballistas, not catapults.

Another thing DS2 did right is the ability to be invaded after you kill the area boss. You can't be in DS1 or DS3 and a lot of PVPers hate it because it makes invasions and fight clubs harder.

Sorry... they're ballistas, not catapults.

Another thing DS2 did right is the ability to be invaded after you kill the area boss. You can't be in DS1 or DS3 and a lot of PVPers hate it because it makes invasions and fight clubs harder.

Are you talking about the ones in the room next to Pate? It goes off when you go inside

I like it.

Back