Dark Souls 3 - The Ringed City DLC

@KidBaize

might try Pyro...loved it in Demon's Souls :) ill find a guide somwehre lol

Bloodborne is way wya nicer the 1st time...my 2nd playtrough was avg... replayability factor is not high for me..at least DLC was quite fun..1st part was amazing lol

PS4 ID sir?

@KidBaize

might try Pyro...loved it in Demon's Souls :) ill find a guide somwehre lol

Bloodborne is way wya nicer the 1st time...my 2nd playtrough was avg... replayability factor is not high for me..at least DLC was quite fun..1st part was amazing lol

PS4 ID sir?
I'm playing DS3 on PC for the 60fps. I originally played it on PS4 but then bought a gaming PC this past summer and bought the game again. It's nice and smooth now.

Pyromancy is pretty good in this game. I haven't done a pure pyro character but have messed around with a few spells and they're better than in Demons, imo. You just have to find the different tomes.

http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Pyromancies

Thanks, just finished Crystal Sage or whatever.,...Killed him so easily with my Dark Hand. Stupid and easy boss.

Rotten Tree was a pain for 4-5 trys...before I adapted and learned his pattern.

Where do I go next.... Cathedral or Farron keep... Stupid Poison AREA Again...I have memory of Blighttown!

Also 1st DLC is after Cathedral i've read...can I speedrun trough it for some nice items or nothing for pyro there?
In Bloodborn I grabbed the Saw + Beast Cutter to play reg game + dlc with it.

Actually is Faith build any fun?

Never played Faith in Any souls game...might just restart my game and rebeat-redo the 4-5 ares in 2 hours

Never played Faith in Any souls game...might just restart my game and rebeat-redo the 4-5 ares in 2 hours
I've never done a faith build. I usually just stick to melee in these games.

Yes you can run through the first DLC for items. I don't think there are any areas locked behind bosses like in the second DLC.

Ok cool. Ill stick with Pyro, gonna do them tomorrow... 1st nice day of the year for us in Quebec..so ill read and kindle the flame outside tonight

Rolling and R1 spam are two biggies because of the difference in stamina usage. You can get away with panic rolling in DS3 but it will get you killed in DS2, for instance.

Yeah having to go find your souls after a lost invasion is annoying. Not sure why they added that. It's like they wanted to dissuade invaders for some reason. Good to hear you're still getting action though.
devs always have to introduce restrictions on any kind of attack on other players because of trolls and mob mentality. If you don't penalise them they just invade over and over and over against the same people till they quit, I've seen it happen on 4 or 5 different online games and each time they introduced restrictions no one wanted. It looks like a compromise rather than removing the feature entirely or banning players for trolling.

Last edited:
devs always have to introduce restrictions on any kind of attack on other players because of trolls and mob mentality. If you don;t penalise them they just invade over and over and over against the same people till they quit the game, I've seen it happen on 4 or 5 different online games and each time they introduced restrictions no one wanted. It looks like a compromise rather than removing the feature entirely or banning players for trolling.
That's an interesting angle I hadn't considered before. That exact issue was definitely a problem in DS1.

Beat Farron Keep...

that Abyss watcher was piss-poor easy for me. Beat the big Demon on top too. Went into Carthus Catacomb..speedrun that stupid area.. and beat a FIRE Demon...now ive beat the OLD Demon King... big cunt was weak to Toxic.

How u kill the Giant Wor
m.
..Poison and Arrow? I deactivated the ballista or whatever on top and collected all items i needed from that area. That worm give a bone shard that I need haha

Gotta kill the Catacomb boss and after that i'll go back to the Cathedral

Beat Farron Keep...

that Abyss watcher was piss-poor easy for me. Beat the big Demon on top too. Went into Carthus Catacomb..speedrun that stupid area.. and beat a FIRE Demon...now ive beat the OLD Demon King... big cunt was weak to Toxic.

How u kill the Giant Wor
m.
..Poison and Arrow? I deactivated the ballista or whatever on top and collected all items i needed from that area. That worm give a bone shard that I need haha

Gotta kill the Catacomb boss and after that i'll go back to the Cathedral
Haha too late now but most people use the ballista to kill the giant worm. You stand in a certain spot behind it and the bolts won't hit you but will kill the worm. Not sure if I've ever killed it straight up.

I killed him with some Pyro behind a rock. Killed Carthus boos...big giant dude with golden cuff...that was a boring boss and beat Cathedral Deep...that area was fun...the boss was piss-poor lame and easy with Chaos Vestige...took me 25 seconds.

Now lvl 46...gonna try to rescue Karla soon annd I opened up the 1st DLC...Area look quite cool honeslty...love those snowy stuff

The raport mini-boss on road to Ylthyril is tougher than 60% of the boss I faced so far...only Rotten Greatsword was a challenge for me...rest = easy as hell

Faith sucks ass. The only decent miracle is available late game and you have to farm 30 covenant items to get it. Faith only really shines as a buff to melee weapons, lightning blade and dark moon blade do tons of damage at 60 Faith.

Faith sucks ass. The only decent miracle is available late game and you have to farm 30 covenant items to get it. Faith only really shines as a buff to melee weapons, lightning blade and dark moon blade do tons of damage at 60 Faith.

I went full Pyro

working on 30/30 right now. Got my Pyro Flame to + 7, just picked-up GREAT CHAOS ORB and Chaos Vestige = BYE BYE BOSS!!!
gonna pick-up Onyx Blade as weapon. Making the run for the sword tonight

fuck Nameless King...took me 22 try to beat that Guy...I was too agressive most of the time:(

Even attepted to beat him with a coop 4-5 times and it was failure!

After a 1 hour brake I destroyed that guy

Also Consumed Graden was piss-poor easy except the frking boss who killed me 6 times:( Unitended graves was stupid.

Archdragon Peak Area is really enjoyable..except the snake or whatever... luckily my Pyro was good vs them.

Only Lothri Castle-Grand Archives and both DLC to do!

After DS3 what SHoukld I play next?

Outlast 1-2 - GTA5 - Beyond 2 Souls...any other suggestions...

Just finished a pure faith build and it was great fun. You tend to either stomp things or really struggle. Doherys' gnawing is your friend; a surprising amount of bosses are vulnerable to bleed.

Does anyone know how to reach the item on the overhead ledge just after the two knights (one has a Lothric banner) in the Dreg Heap?

You go through the door before the knights, not over the bridge, and it's directly in front of you. There is also a ladder that you can kick down from the same ledge that creates a shortcut. I was just replaying the DLC tonight and don't remember ever finding a way up there.

Figured it out. It's the Silver Serpent Ring+3. There is an illusory wall beside the Murky Staff hiding a set of stairs which takes you up to a hidden floor. The Great Soul Dregs sorcery is up there also.

Screw Friede or whatever...fucking shitty boss

At least Giant Wolf was piss-easy

Yeah beat him after 16 try... respec to a Bleedbuild

1st aprt was easy, 2nd aprt I hit big dude and it was easy ...3rd part was a fucking pain for my pyro

Now doing Ringed City DLC....thsoe LASER ANGEL are fucking GARBAGE!

Back