Dark Souls 3 - The Ringed City DLC

Not too picky as long as I'm not fat rolling. I think I have the Eastern set for like a 120 character and this is my level 25 invader.

DM5yBxEUQAAETIV.jpg:small

How do you manage to keep the equip load under 30%? Do you put many points into vittality?

Does he get many viewers? Never seen anyone else playing that. Don't remember seeing a thread here about it either.
It’s Japan only release, he still gets around 300 viewers, more if his father Cryaotic hosts him

It’s Japan only release, he still gets around 300 viewers, more if his father Cryaotic hosts him
LOL at Cry being his father. I've never watched that guy's stream but heard him mentioned a few times.

How do you manage to keep the equip load under 30%? Do you put many points into vittality?
No, I hate wasting levels on equip load so I usually just find some light armour or wear Havel's ring or Prisoner's Chain. Being able to wear four rings makes it easier to stay under 30. I'm not very good at pvp though so my builds probably aren't very optimized.

I’m looking to do a build using the Flamberge infused with fire. Get it flamberge... flame!

I want to use carthus flame arc with it to get even more fire damage.

Maybe role play as Beric from GOT.

Any suggestions on point distribution would be appreciated!

bought DS3 deluxe yesterday with the ps4 BF sale.

it was the only soulsborne game i hadn'T played.

I've only played like an hour yesterday beat the 1st boss b4 entering the 1st shrine.

Maybe its just me because i've played like 300+ hours of bloodborne but i'm getting a bloodborne vibe with DS3, not really in the gameplay, but in the ambiance.

Juste the 1st boss that morphs felt lite it could have been a BB boss.

But holy fuck the souls game feel slow when compared to BB and Nioh...

bought DS3 deluxe yesterday with the ps4 BF sale.

it was the only soulsborne game i hadn'T played.

I've only played like an hour yesterday beat the 1st boss b4 entering the 1st shrine.

Maybe its just me because i've played like 300+ hours of bloodborne but i'm getting a bloodborne vibe with DS3, not really in the gameplay, but in the ambiance.

Juste the 1st boss that morphs felt lite it could have been a BB boss.

But holy fuck the souls game feel slow when compared to BB and Nioh...
They really are a lot slower than BB and especially Nioh. I was playing DS3 a couple of weeks and switched to Nioh and the difference in responsiveness is pretty amazing.

As far as the comparison to Bloodborne, I think they just modified the BB game engine so there are a lot of similarities in the way the two games feel.

just going through undead settlement right now, the game's vibe and enemies in this area feel like they could have been in BB

i'm really liking the game so far...i know the game was kind of hit or miss in terms of freshness but i'm really digging it. the special movesets on the weps are fun.

i just wish there were more shortcuts and secret easy to miss areas

So last night I finally picked up where I left off in this like 8 months ago, which admittedly was only the second area, the Undead Settlement. So I made it to the Cursed Corpse Tree or whatever it’s called, but haven’t been able to beat it after about 3 attempts.

I tried to summon help twice, but both times my allies didn’t pass through the fog gate with me. The first time it happened I thought that maybe the guy I summoned was just an asshole and was refusing to help me.
Then the next time I consumed an ember I summoned two guys, and neither of them came through.

So is this a case that all 3 of those guys were just being dicks, or is there something with this boss fight where your allies can’t cross the fog gate till you get to a certain stage in the fight? Or was it maybe a problem with the servers last night?

So last night I finally picked up where I left off in this like 8 months ago, which admittedly was only the second area, the Undead Settlement. So I made it to the Cursed Corpse Tree or whatever it’s called, but haven’t been able to beat it after about 3 attempts.

I tried to summon help twice, but both times my allies didn’t pass through the fog gate with me. The first time it happened I thought that maybe the guy I summoned was just an asshole and was refusing to help me.
Then the next time I consumed an ember I summoned two guys, and neither of them came through.

So is this a case that all 3 of those guys were just being dicks, or is there something with this boss fight where your allies can’t cross the fog gate till you get to a certain stage in the fight? Or was it maybe a problem with the servers last night?
That seems to be a glitch that happens occasionally. Looks like it was first reported a year ago so I'm surprised they haven't fixed it yet.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/168567-dark-souls-iii/73579636

I see. Well, looks like maybe I’ll just have to git gud and do it myself then.
Just use the flame bundles you have (or should have). Only face the tree/hand when he is stunned (after you pop his blisters in the second phase).

Raged at Nameless King a few weeks ago haven't picked up the game since.

I have to say that so far he's the only boss thats given me problems. I've beated all bosses within 2-3 tries but he got me raging.

I'm getting the itch to pick the game back up now

Back