Dark Souls 3 - The Ringed City DLC

I was sold the first time I saw him no hit Demon Prince. It's insane to me that anyone can do that consistently but he found a way. He admits it's the hardest fight in the run though.
It's the one I'm stuck on.

It's the one I'm stuck on.
It's such a brutal fight. Almost forced me to quit.

His approach is totally different than mine was and much safer. He never engages when they're close together and really picks his spots carefully.

Which game's PVP do you like better, DS 1, 2 or 3?

What would you say the differences are? More players allowed in 3? I'm loving these all out wars over at Pontiff. I'm not really sure which I like best but this one has definitely been the most populated for me.

The one thing I hate about 3 is that you lose your souls where you die and not where you used the red orb. Annoying.

I'm finding way more invasions now that I'm at level 100.

Which game's PVP do you like better, DS 1, 2 or 3?

DS2 by far. The pvp hotspot, the bridge in the volcano area which I cannot recall the name of, was better than the one in DS3. Smaller area and forced more action from the players. Build variety and weapon selection was a lot more varied than DS3's R1 spam / one shot great weapon meta.

DS2 by far. The pvp hotspot, the bridge in the volcano area which I cannot recall the name of, was better than the one in DS3. Smaller area and forced more action from the players. Build variety and weapon selection was a lot more varied than DS3's R1 spam / one shot great weapon meta.
Yeah the Iron Keep bridge. Unfortunately I never did much pvp in DS2 so I missed all the good action. I did a little bit when I got platinum but wasn't very good at it. I think the learning curve is a lot higher with that game especially with so little stamina. No healing for invasions is rough as well.

What would you say the differences are? More players allowed in 3? I'm loving these all out wars over at Pontiff. I'm not really sure which I like best but this one has definitely been the most populated for me.

The one thing I hate about 3 is that you lose your souls where you die and not where you used the red orb. Annoying.
Rolling and R1 spam are two biggies because of the difference in stamina usage. You can get away with panic rolling in DS3 but it will get you killed in DS2, for instance.

Yeah having to go find your souls after a lost invasion is annoying. Not sure why they added that. It's like they wanted to dissuade invaders for some reason. Good to hear you're still getting action though.

The ridiculous amount of estusing in DS3 takes away from the pvp, the R1 spam too. DS2 Iron Keep was definitely the GOAT, but I also really enjoyed some of the big battles after pontiff, where guys were just constantly coming in and out.

The ridiculous amount of estusing in DS3 takes away from the pvp, the R1 spam too. DS2 Iron Keep was definitely the GOAT, but I also really enjoyed some of the big battles after pontiff, where guys were just constantly coming in and out.
The covenant in Anor Londo is pretty cool, unless you invade a gank squad. That seemed to happen to me a lot.

The covenant in Anor Londo is pretty cool, unless you invade a gank squad. That seemed to happen to me a lot.

Yeah, the gank groups really brought down my enjoyment of DS3 invading. Getting estus back on invader kills as a phantom was a pretty stupid design decision in my opinion.

Now that guy who did the no hit SL1 run is doing a one handed SL1 run, using just his left hand to work the entire controller. He's on Demon Prince now and you'd never believe it if he didn't have a webcam on his hand. Crazy fucking dude.

@KidBaize

Which armour do you use since you fast roll? Medium roll seems so slow.
Not too picky as long as I'm not fat rolling. I think I have the Eastern set for like a 120 character and this is my level 25 invader.

DM5yBxEUQAAETIV.jpg:small

Back