Dark Souls 3: Bugged Mechanics Edition

If enough time goes by in the fight, the one on the left will eventually do a big two handed slam with fire and lava. Once he does that, he goes down for a bit and is then in a poison phase. The one on the right should be in his melee phase and you can concentrate on him. When they're in the poison phase they're effectively out of the fight.
OK I did notice after the lava slam they become immobile and then the other one powers up for a while. I've been trying to watch for that slam to get a few free hits in.

It's still hard keeping the other one in sight because of how big they are. Their range is deceiving too.

That fight just sucks all the fun out of the game. It's worse than Failures.

Without the exile greatsword, Midir is a tough fight on the bridge. Didn't know he had attacks that spanned the entire length of it on either side.

Thinking of trying a bleed build. Not sure which weapon too go with though. Anyone here try it since change to carthus and bleed infusions?

Thinking of trying a bleed build. Not sure which weapon too go with though. Anyone here try it since change to carthus and bleed infusions?
Heard the bandit knife with blood infusing rips ass

Yeah I saw a funny pvp video where the guy had that and a poison rotten ghru dagger. Was pretty funny. Right now I tested around with wardens twinblades, the dual katanas, and the corvian scythe. Twinblades has a nice move set but the scythe is so damaging. Wonder how that spiked mace is.

Tried making a Dark build for the cool skeleton halberd and my God do these builds fucking suck

Ok with dark blade, dark clutch and lloyds I get an 801 AR out of that shit halberd

They need to patch that boss invasion shit. Seen like 4 dudes invade bosses today

Now I'm dying to the Prince's flying slam. I've seen people run straight back to strafe but it's hard to recognize in time.

At least it's progress but I just can't grind this fight for very long. It's so boring.

Now I'm dying to the Prince's flying slam. I've seen people run straight back to strafe but it's hard to recognize in time.

At least it's progress but I just can't grind this fight for very long. It's so boring.
No offense, but how has that fight taken you so long?

He's doing level 1 dude
Haha yeah, maybe that wasn't clear. I've beaten them a couple of times with regular characters but they're a lot different at SL1.

I'm actually thinking of doing them again with another old character and just dragging out the second phase to understand it better.

Pretty awesome DLC, don't know why it gets so much hate on sherdog. I think posters on this forum are the most negative of anywhere I've ever been whether it be the mayberry, war room or this one. Bloodborne was great but most people just talk about the DLC, the base game of Bloodborne wasn't nearly as good. Bloodborne didn't really have any memorable bosses until the DLC. I can say that I prefer the bosses in DS3. We have Nameless King, the twin brothers, Sister Freide, Gael, Demon Prince, Soul of Cinder just to name a few.

You like Demon Prince?

The base game in DS3 is better than the DLC's, imo. That's a first for Fromsoft.

Pretty awesome DLC, don't know why it gets so much hate on sherdog. I think posters on this forum are the most negative of anywhere I've ever been whether it be the mayberry, war room or this one. Bloodborne was great but most people just talk about the DLC, the base game of Bloodborne wasn't nearly as good. Bloodborne didn't really have any memorable bosses until the DLC. I can say that I prefer the bosses in DS3. We have Nameless King, the twin brothers, Sister Freide, Gael, Demon Prince, Soul of Cinder just to name a few.
Gascoigne, Amelia, Shadows, Rom, Logarius, Ebrietas, Gehrman, all great better fights than Ds3 has to offer.

Back