Dark on the Netflix

Thanks for the thread. I binged watched it and it was awesome. I saw basically all of the surprises coming but I still thoroughly enjoyed it.

It's probably the best time travel show that I have ever seen.

I'm a few episodes in myself . . . just need to make the time to finish season 1.

Season 1 was dope looking forward to season 2 whenever it drops

I was under the impression this was a lackluster. Old thread here, so wheres the one ?

Im on episode 9 what a great show. Usually I try to watch a show and lose interest after 3 episodes or so but this show is amazing. The casting is crazy I can't believe how the actors resemble eachother so well through the generations. Do all German ppl look alike or something it is uncanny.

There was this dude in the 40s who tried to make it so they'd all look alike, can't remember his name.

There was this dude in the 40s who tried to make it so they'd all look alike, can't remember his name.

Yeah but then these other really angry red dudes came in and raped their ladies by the 100,000s

I loved it. It's very similar to Timecrimes and Triangle. I got used to the English dub within 2 episodes.
Can't stand dubs if your using Netflix go to your settings while the show is playing change your Audio to German and then use English subs.

Back