Dany Bill Seminar

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hello all, Dany Bill Seminar is coming up. here is the flyer.

you can also find it on the Facebook page: Socal Muay Thai Seminars, I would suggest you joing this group if you have not already.

39575690_10216410262550567_800310758394036224_n.jpg

Danny Bille was a great fighter. Saw him a few times in Europe back in the 90ies. Superb!

Looks to be a great seminar. Dany Bill was definitely an exciting and incredibly talented fighter.

The ignorance on this forum is mindblowing. The very reason I have only posted a few times for the last 15 years.
This fooking guy is an equivalent of Andre Agassi, or Scottie Pippen in Muay Thai. He is widely regarded as THE or one of the (alongside Dekkers) best farang ever to grace the muay thai ring. The guy is a top 3 farang in every muay thai afficionado's list. He fought and defeated top ranked Thais in the Lumpinee and Rajadamnern stadiums.
He would have wiped the floor with everybody in Glory or new the K1 in the -63, -67 kg categories. He fought the legendary Ramon Dekkers, unfortunately an injured and out prime Dekkers, but still defeated him easily.
If I would have lived in California, going there would be a no brainer! Dany Bill is a living legend.

The ignorance on this forum is mindblowing. The very reason I have only posted a few times for the last 15 years.
Your basing this on a troll post from someone that doesn't even post in this subforum? There's more knowledge in this subforum than you'll ever have...

Dany Bill was probably the best Farang fighter of all time. And people who call themselves fans of Thai boxing don't even know who he is??

people who call themselves fans of Thai boxing don't even know who he is??
You mean a poster that has been banned posting here for the first time ever doesn't know about him?

I figured people were better at not taking bait...

Active posters in this subforum know and respect Danny Bill.

Saw he was doing a seminar at Manu's gym in Georgia and I sincerely thought about driving from FL haha

New video about him from MTS:

Back