Locked Danny to close a deal with JCCJ

Sorry to hear that. I still owe you a Joe Frazier
me too !

Don't think I forgot. Only life's been exciting the last few months and I haven't had time to send the debt collectors knocking on your door(s) :D

Hope there's no expiry date on muh winnings ?

My dad just passed away last Wednesday. It was hard. But the one comforting thing is that he said he was excited to see my mom again.

The part about your dad saying he's excited to meet your ma...........right in the feels.

Last edited:
me too !

Don't think I forgot. Only life's been exciting the last few months and I haven't had time to send the debt collectors knocking on your door(s) :D

Hope there's no expiry date on muh winnings ?

I remember

Haha. Good to hear things are going well dude.

Nah, you are good

Danny will move to 68 after the Canelo fight officially. We don't care what JCCJ weighs. Catch is 65 though
I like Danny at 168, winnable fights for him in that division.

I remember

Haha. Good to hear things are going well dude.

Nah, you are good
Seriously man, the way you rep yours on here......with all the giveaways n bar bills n what have you, I'm surprised DJ isn't a bigger fan favourite here ...or maybe he is because of this.
Your enthusiasm is infectious and brings some much needed positivity in this forum.

Anyways, if you're replying any other fighters, let me know. I wouldn't mind checking them out.

{<redford}

Seriously man, the way you rep yours on here......with all the giveaways n bar bills n what have you, I'm surprised DJ isn't a bigger fan favourite here ...or maybe he is because of this.
Your enthusiasm is infectious and brings some much needed positivity in this forum.

Anyways, if you're replying any other fighters, let me know. I wouldn't mind checking them out.

{<redford}

I appreciate that. Danny has gathred a pretty decent following here. I'll give him the props instead of taking the credit.

I have a kid who I think will be really good but support Errol for now.That is who I am pushing

He does as well. He can actually eat lol.

I keep imagining Danny going to every Jack in the box in the Houston area and cleaning all their tacos out, one place after another. He should buy one just to have his own place to eat all the tacos for cheat days. Lol. That would be awesome.

Side note: Never been to Jack in the box, I don't think we have them up here. I need to try the tacos now, though so maybe time for a road trip.

Shit man, I'm really sorry about your dad......... never seen a reg here who didn't consider MCPB an atg in this place.

As a reg lurker and sometime poster, can confirm. Condolences to u MCPB and good health and luck to everyones folks out there.

@RR so is this a possibility for FOX?

Jack in the box tacos go hard when you're broke haha

I keep imagining Danny going to every Jack in the box in the Houston area and cleaning all their tacos out, one place after another. He should buy one just to have his own place to eat all the tacos for cheat days. Lol. That would be awesome.

Side note: Never been to Jack in the box, I don't think we have them up here. I need to try the tacos now, though so maybe time for a road trip.

They're pretty much a fried shell wrapped around the greasiest meat slurry sold to the public. It's delicious.

edit: oh yeah, there's lettuce. And you can get them with cheese.

I appreciate that. Danny has gathred a pretty decent following here. I'll give him the props instead of taking the credit.

I have a kid who I think will be really good but support Errol for now.That is who I am pushing
I'm sure your work here is noticed by more than just those who post here. Also, every top boxer needs to have the right fights at the right time to get the most out of their careers, so having someone who can find those fights is very important.

I think the fight with Chavez jr is happening at the right time for Danny as he needs more exposure and activity to force those big fights that he has been looking for.

It would have been great if Lemieux or Eubank had been available but I guess being such a big threat can sometimes cost you opportunities, hopefully this next fight will help him get those fights in the future.

Lol. He actually does the most damage to Popeyes here.. He can put down a whole $15 family meal

I'm sure your work here is noticed by more than just those who post here. Also, every top boxer needs to have the right fights at the right time to get the most out of their careers, so having someone who can find those fights is very important.

I think the fight with Chavez jr is happening at the right time for Danny as he needs more exposure and activity to force those big fights that he has been looking for.

It would have been great if Lemieux or Eubank had been available but I guess being such a big threat can sometimes cost you opportunities, hopefully this next fight will help him get those fights in the future.

It is and I appreciate that. I just try and take as little credit as possible. You are 100% correct. You have to find the right fights at the right time. I got him that GGG fight. I will get him the Canelo fight (I just don't see GGG beating him), JCCJ is a nice payday, ect...

Canelo is the end game. We don't want to mess that up. I think JCCJ will give him some good work. He's a good ody puncher and that is somthing Danny needs to work on

It is and I appreciate that. I just try and take as little credit as possible. You are 100% correct. You have to find the right fights at the right time. I got him that GGG fight. I will get him the Canelo fight (I just don't see GGG beating him), JCCJ is a nice payday, ect...

Canelo is the end game. We don't want to mess that up. I think JCCJ will give him some good work. He's a good ody puncher and that is somthing Danny needs to work on
Given how many guys are in the mix for a title shot in the middleweight division post Canelo-GGG, I think getting Danny this fight at this time will be good for him in that he won't have to worry about what moves other guys are making and can focus on his own path and if guys choose to call him out he'll be relevant and ready.

I think this fight has the potential to be great, especially if Chavez commits himself as he did in his last training camp. I'm not sure that he was deserving of all the criticism he got after the Canelo fight, as he was simply battered and demoralised by a better, faster and fresher opponent. He was at least much better than the guy who got pummeled for 11 rounds by Sergio Martinez. I'd still favor Danny to win but don't be surprised if it's more than just a workout.

Lol. He actually does the most damage to Popeyes here.. He can put down a whole $15 family meal
"Danny, you're fifteen pounds over weight, how are you gonna make the limit in two hours?"

"Let me take a shit"

Back