Locked Danny to close a deal with JCCJ

It will actually go out this week. You have to resend your info to me

Appreciate it, it'll have a great home on my mantlepiece. PM on it's way.

Appreciate it, it'll have a great home on my mantlepiece. PM on it's way.

I know it will. I used to do to the HOF dinner every year which Joe always went to so I scored like 50 autos. They are on cool stuff too/ They are mostly on Ali stuff

I know it will. I used to do to the HOF dinner every year which Joe always went to so I scored like 50 autos. They are on cool stuff too/ They are mostly on Ali stuff

I could understand Joe signing an Ali photo. Maybe drawing a little mustache on him.

Man my ma's been sick for several years now as well. I moved not too long ago to be closer to her b/c of her health. God this is depressing all of our moms are sick. Best of luck and good health to all moms out there, especially my boxing forum brethren.

My dad just passed away last Wednesday. It was hard. But the one comforting thing is that he said he was excited to see my mom again.

My dad just passed away last Wednesday. It was hard. But the one comforting thing is that he said he was excited to see my mom again.

Shit man, I'm really sorry about your dad. If you are anything like him then I know he's probably a pretty awesome guy. Can't imagine what you're going through right now, truly sorry about your ma and pops, man.

Don't expect this to help much, but just know that all of us here in the boxing forum love ya, never seen a reg here who didn't consider MCPB an atg in this place.

I know we're just a bunch of randoms on the internet, but I like most of you guys more than some of my friends irl, lol. Hopefully your ma and pops are upstairs having a nice dinner and maybe some late night fun after :). Sorry about your losses, bud, hope you and yours are doing okay. We're always here to talk stuff out with you if you ever need to get some shit off your chest. God Bless.

Sorry to hear that. I seem to recall you mentioning that he'd been unwell for a while.

08f11edc5274b41a2a6165654af51965.jpg

Sorry to hear brother. Best to you and the rest of your family while you all move forward.

Yeah I'm sure he's on the breadline lol

I'm a boxing fan who wants to see competitive fights! This is a uncompetitive fight that I personally have zero interest in. What do you expect me to say?
It's actually a good fight to get some interest in Danny fighting the winner of GGG vs Canelo, especially if Canelo wins, and especially if Danny can stop Junior. I don't think he'll be any better than he was against Canelo, even if he doesn't have to cut as much weight, but he is a big name. They might get more viewers than Danny fighting Saunders. Besides he just had a big fight so a tuneup is reasonable.

No prob.

Anyone here who spends their money and travels to one of my guys fights I will get your bar tab. You can drink until you pass out lol. Will also make sure you get an auto and pic

I get that people are spending their money that they don't have to to support us so I will go out of my way to say thanks. I also like shooting the shit with other boxing fans. Like with Danny. no boxing. Ask him about the NBA and he won't stop talking lol
Does that offer extend to those spending subway fare to get there? :D

Who do you want us to fight? I mean I get the JCCJ anger but it will be fun for a round
I mean don't get me wrong, I'll watch it happily.

I'd like to see Danny fight Lemieux that would be fun for at least 3 or 4 rounds. Is Saunders possible? I wouldn't mind seeing him go to sleep.

Why didnt Jacobs enter that 168 tournament?

He'd make so much money

PBC on Fox?

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0683829876188257993-4
Promoter Lou DiBella, who co-promoted Saturday night's fight between Mikey Garcia and Adrien Broner at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, has two more dates on hold for fight cards at the arena this year. One is penciled in for Oct. 14, which is supposed to be the return of former middleweight titlist Daniel Jacobs for his first fight since a close decision loss to unified world champion Gennady Golovkin on March 18. Jacobs' fight, against an opponent to be determined, likely will headline a Premier Boxing Champions card on Fox.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'll watch it happily.

I'd like to see Danny fight Lemieux that would be fun for at least 3 or 4 rounds. Is Saunders possible? I wouldn't mind seeing him go to sleep.
Saunders wont fight him and is fighting Monroe Jr. and I wouldn't be surprised if he loses that anyway lol.

And I believe Lemieux said he's taking time off for injured hands.

Sorry to hear that, brother. Condolences on the loss of your father.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back