DUNDEE Trailer (Also Starring Russell Crowe, Margot Robbie and More!)

Update: January 22, 2018

Chris Hemsworth Joins Danny McBride in DUNDEE; New Trailer and Posters Released

2fhBjHm.jpg

JCQ302S.jpg

mCuJe7e.jpg

Should have cast Hemsworth in a legit reboot. He's funny and makes the panties wet.

when are hemsworth and roby getting paired up in a movie? Next Meg Ryan/ Tom Hanks

He was awesome in the Ghostbusters reboot.

Which was pretty good.

Seriously.

who is tommy wiseau? and why did Franco disrespect him?

He's the Giant Silva of the silver screen, one of the greatest to never get his proper acclaim

And big yes to Linda's stellar bod. Wars are started over this
3fc4b36f0aee3d094f28e0f4ee0f612d.jpg

linda-koslowski-crocodile-dundee.jpg

21 Jump Street spoof was supposed to suck but that shit worked. I see no reason to dismiss this right away. Could be hilarious.

ONE FUCKING QUESTION.

How does Thor look in a bodysuit?

I only have 1 question. Are we gonna have fixins?

hqITcC6.gif

The thing about me is that I'm never wrong.

If you find yourself disagreeing with me, it's time to take a deep breath and consider the life choices you made that brought you to this considerable error in judgement.

vlcsnap-2011-01-20-20h42m54s219.png

no idea who that is . is he some respected actor?

He's a writer, director and actor who produced a revolutionary underground movie that is so popular that it has been playing in theatres non-stop around the world for over a decade. I'm not even joking. He recently reteamed with his co-star from The Room and they starred in a dramatic movie that's been getting awards buzz.

James DeFranco just played him in a biographical picture celebrating his unlikely rise to fame as a Hollywood outsider and win a Golden Globe last month. James brought Tommy up on stage as he accepted the award, but he wouldn't let Tommy talk, physically laying hands on him as Tommy reached for the microphone. Many people thought this was a disrespectful way to treat the guy, especially since Franco just got a major award for imitating him on screen. And because Tommy is basically famous because of the fascinating things he says. He would have given a great speech instead of the usual Hollywood ball-gargling.

Danny McBride is the Son of Crocodile Dundee in DUNDEE Teaser Trailer

Crocodile Dundee is back. Well, actually, he’s missing in the Outback. And the only person who might be able to find him is the loudmouthed American son no one knew he had. Introducing Danny McBride as Brian Dundee. The son of a legend is forced to channel his Aussie roots as he embarks on the ultimate adventure in the land down under. In theaters this summer.

Ok this looks like it might be fucking hilarious.

Back