Danny Henry Not Happy

Instead they gave it to the Bearjew who looked like shit and was losing pretty much every second for 14 minutes and 50 seconds. Getting a sub in late when you've been dominated isn't better than subbing a prospect in a couple of seconds.

Paul Craig won't even be in the UFC by year's end.

Danny Henry on the other hand has looked like a beast in his 2 fights.

You'd think they would give the 50k bonus to help the better prospect further develop his training.

UFC drops the ball, again.

giphy.gif

I hate when fighters ask for more money. Just take what you signed to get, worker ant, and shut up!

This is how I feel,but I understand being a loudmouth is beneficial in many ways in the current landscape of mma =/ Plus Henry gets a break from me cause I watch most EFC's so I always liked him.With that said I thought he was going to get his ass kicked and was a big dog so that should help get the bonus,but lots of good performances.

I'd say if needed give another performance bonus,especially since they haven't handed out 4 performance bonuses at some events in the past.Even make it 25K if you have to,but that would just open up a new can of worms with how things are now.I like that fighters are getting a little more leverage for their sake,but as a fan of just watching fights i'd rather they all just stfu and fight.

Hey wait....he did get a 50K bonus in his first fight iirc,not that he didn't deserve one here but complaining after the fact when you're 1 for 2 on 50K bonuses seems idk.Kinda seems like stepping on your on feet complaining when it's not going to get you a bonus days after the event anyway.

Back