Danny Garcia vs Keith Thurman. POLL

Who wins...

• Total voters
BS draw. Bradley won that fight clear.

Seeing how Bundu did vs Thruman, I don't see Thruman walking through Herrera either.
Still a draw though right?

didnt Thurman win like 120- 107 on the cards? Or am i tripping? Because i dont consider that a close fight. I think Thurman would beat Herrera forsure. probably more clearly than garcia beat him. I dunno all i am saying is Garcia hasnt looked good against top competition in a long time and I think Thurman a true WW, with skills and power is going to beat him. Probably in brutal fashion. But i dunno. we will see

Still a draw though right?

didnt Thurman win like 120- 107 on the cards? Or am i tripping? Because i dont consider that a close fight. I think Thurman would beat Herrera forsure. probably more clearly than garcia beat him. I dunno all i am saying is Garcia hasnt looked good against top competition in a long time and I think Thurman a true WW, with skills and power is going to beat him. Probably in brutal fashion. But i dunno. we will see

That's what is great about tonight. There are any number of very valid points and opinions on the outcome, but even most here throw in that "idk, we'll see" caveat (as did I when picking Garcia). This is a stellar match-up.

That's what is great about tonight. There are any number of very valid points and opinions on the outcome, but even most here throw in that "idk, we'll see" caveat (as did I when picking Garcia). This is a stellar match-up.
exactly. Fantastic matchup

Back