Danny Garcia: If MWs can fight WWs, then dont criticize me

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He seems a little rustled because people were talking shit about declining Pacquiao on his instagram and twitter

He just tweeted that he has a fight announcement coming soon (again)

Last edited:
GGG brook is mismatch but its still nowhere near as bad as a garcia-salka mismatch

"But Golovkins mismatch isn't as bad as that other guys mismatch!"

I still don't understand why fighters decline big pay days.

I still don't understand why fighters decline big pay days.
A loss has the potential to make you miss out on several other pay days.

I thought you were going to make fun of Danny's statement by saying, "But Golovkin did it!" Since he is basically saying what he does should be excused because of Canelo and Golovkin.

But somehow you still made it about Golovkin.

I thought you were going to make fun of Danny's statement by saying, "But Golovkin did it!" Since he is basically saying what he does should be excused because of Canelo and Golovkin.

I almost asked a similar question but erased it. Not sure if he's stuck on GGG because he loves Canelo or does he just hate GGG fans? Btw, that was a weak excuse on Danny's part. Let's see who gets the next shot at him.

A loss has the potential to make you miss out on several other pay days.

A loss to Pacquiao doesn't hurt his career, a win skyrockets him to superstardom. He doesn't get it.

Old saying, "Dare to be Great."

I almost asked a similar question but erased it. Not sure if he's stuck on GGG because he loves Canelo or does he just hate GGG fans? Btw, that was a weak excuse on Danny's part. Let's see who gets the next shot at him.

It will be the winner of Frampton and Santa Cruz. That is what my sources tell me.

Big Swift fan but this is a bad look lol.

No he didn't. Poster before him brought up Golovkin.

Which champion or top contender is willing to face Golovkin this year? Now how many top contenders /champions are trying to get at Danny?

No he didn't. Poster before him brought up Golovkin.

Danny clearly brought Golovkin up in the video. But Danny actually used the line that Seano hates, which is when somebody claims their mismatch is not as bad as somebody else's mismatch.

Danny literally used the very line that Seano mocks. But instead of making fun of Danny for making such a lame statement on video, which seems like the obvious thing to do, he made fun of Golovkin fans again.

"At least my mismatches aren't as bad as Golovkin and Canelos!!"
-Danny Garcia

Seano is not one of the big Canelo fans on this board, he just does not like it when guys that he does not particularly care for get more attention than he thinks they should. He is focusing that angst on GGG lately because he reminds him of Pacquiao.

This video helps me appreciate Shawn Porter, tho I don't like his style really. But he has gone vs Broner, Thurman, Alexander, and Brook.

At this point in their careers, Danny has Lucas under his belt, and Keef has Porter... But Porter is taking better fights on a regular basis

so you have zero opinion on what Danny actually said?
Not really. He's right. Sometimes boxers take easy fights. They always have and always will. Fans think its ridiculous until their favorite guy does it, then suddenly the excuses fly.

Back