Danny Garcia-Brandon Rios, Benavidez-Gavril II 2/17 Mandalay Bay

Im still on the fence with Bud. After Horn, give him Matthysse or Khan or Peterson, then he can start talking about the big 3 at WW.
Oh man. Leave Khan alone lol.

Spence kicks the shit out of Garcia. Crawford and porter aren’t going to be as one sided as you seem to think.
Spence is getting too much love...I like the guy but he's not THAT far superior to the rest of the gang

Your call bro. If the fight happens have at me with a bet.
tumblr_o2tg039o5q1ql0zqbo1_400.gif

Im still on the fence with Bud. After Horn, give him Matthysse or Khan or Peterson, then he can start talking about the big 3 at WW.

The only thing about bud that will be his downfall is that he is very impatient and tends to get tagged since he wants get in for the kill

Getting his ass beat twice did wonders for him. Youre right.

Amazing performances.

Winning>losing

So you prefer the keith is better because he keeps winning against lower competition than the fighter challenging himself...got it

Spence is getting too much love...I like the guy but he's not THAT far superior to the rest of the gang

Spence beats, Porter, Garcia and Thurman the only person who can beat Spence is Jeff Horn.

because of default...Keith fought his leftovers 3 years after kell did why would he be the man there? People just recognize him more because of his fights with porter, ghost and garcia. Garcia is a great win but he only fought there a couple times and didnt really do shit. Beating a broken ghost and leftovers from kell is supposed to impress me?

Having kell on spences resume is better than anything keith has ever done. I would pick kell to beat anyone on keiths resume and do it in better fashion

So you prefer the keith is better because he keeps winning against lower competition than the fighter challenging himself...got it
Keith is better because he is winning against good competition while Kell has done nothing recently but lose.

Danny+Porter is better than just Porter, and getting your ass beaten.

Yes.

Keith is better because he is winning against good competition while Kell has done nothing recently but lose.

Danny+Porter is better than just Porter, and getting your ass beaten.

Yes.

I'd have Thurman getting stopped by Golovkin and Spence, as well. Just talking head to head, Brook would be stylistically problematic for Thurman. Fighting an outside boxer with comparable physical gifts who has a far better jab would be tough for Thurman.

I'd have Thurman getting stopped by Golovkin and Spence, as well. Just talking head to head, Brook would be stylistically problematic for Thurman. Fighting an outside boxer with comparable physical gifts who has a far better jab would be tough for Thurman.
So what? Thurman is winning fights and Kell is losing.

Even without the losses, Thurman’s resume is better.

Thurman would break Kell’s face within 6 rounds.

That's a pretty bold prediction. The best fighter Thurman ever stopped was Diego Chaves, and that fight was more or less even when he pulled that off. I'd favour the Brook who fought Spence over Thurman.

That's a pretty bold prediction. The best fighter Thurman ever stopped was Diego Chaves, and that fight was more or less even when he pulled that off. I'd favour the Brook who fought Spence over Thurman.
Kells face isnt holding up to Thurman. Thurman eats everything he can throw for lunch.

Hed come forward and put it on Kell.

Kells face isnt holding up to Thurman. Thurman eats everything he can throw for lunch.

Hed come forward and put it on Kell.

Thurman isn't really much of a pressure fighter, nor can he fight on the inside or sustain the type of body attack that Spence used to break Brook down. When is the last time he walked a guy down, let alone a bigger guy with a good punch and good boxing ability?

Thurman isn't really much of a pressure fighter, nor can he fight on the inside or sustain the type of body attack that Spence used to break Brook down. When is the last time he walked a guy down, let alone a bigger guy with a good punch and good boxing ability?
Disagree with that. Came right after Danny. Thurman did damn well with Porter and
Danny inside also.

Kells boxing ability is wildly overrated. He gets lit up in basically every outing.

So what? Thurman is winning fights and Kell is losing.

Even without the losses, Thurman’s resume is better.

Hes not fighting better comp though and thats what youre not factoring in. you are giving props to a guy who has fought weaker competition and who has avoided the tougher challenges and still is ducking till this day

Hes not fighting better comp though and thats what youre not factoring in. you are giving props to a guy who has fought weaker competition and who has avoided the tougher challenges and still is ducking till this day
Um yes Im factoring in Thurman fighting Porter and Swift and beating them.

Thurman is winning vs good competition, Kell is losing.

Thurman>

Kell Brook is the most overrated fighter in recent memory. It is unreal.

I can say for sure now because kells had injuries but kell is far superior than thurman and would of beaten him fairly easy. there is a reason keith fights easy opponents without fighting the best. keith will wait for everyone to beat eachother while calling himself the best

Um yes Im factoring in Thurman fighting Porter and Swift and beating them.

Thurman is winning vs good competition, Kell is losing.

Thurman>

LOL fighting a guy 3 years after kell whooped him is impressive to you...hmmm

Back