Danis vs Tonin in mma

tfcfights

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I feel like bellator can sell the shit out of this fight. How do you see it going?

Tonan via wrasslin', Danis striking looks so weak. Their are drunk trunk drivers at my local pub that are more threatening.

for all non jiu-jitsu nerds it will go boring i think

Why would I want to watch two of the best grapplers in the world go fight MMA against each other? I would much rather them fight in their chosen profession.

Why would I want to watch two of the best grapplers in the world go fight MMA against each other? I would much rather them fight in their chosen profession.

Maybe one of them could be champ that y

I’d like to see Kron vs Gary or Beneil in MMA.

There are quite a few elite grapplers who never fought in MMA or quit before establishing career.

Marcelo Garcia, Marc Laimon, Machado brothers, Andre Galvao, Dave Camarillo, Rulon Gardner, US-born
Gracies, Braulio Estima, Roberto Magalhaes, Ribeiro brothers, Vieira brothers, Ricardo Liborio, Eddie Bravo, Guy Ritchie.

Garry Tonon's name is most likely to be added to the list. If he ever wanted to do MMA, he would have done it years ago.

Tommen is the new Bisbing. I wouldn't even bother spelling his name right.

When two grapplers fight each other 9/10 times it ends up being a striking match. So whoever can actually strike wins

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back