Danielle C. vs Volkan

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I think Danielle is hungry but not mmm hungry enough. Volkan is ready to obliterate. Here's a gif of how I feel:

giphy.gif

Stipe / Nganou hype overshadowed this fight a lil bit, but man interesting fight for sure. And fuck.. I'm smelling an upset. Volkan is ready to bang and look really focused. But Cormier is a veteran.

This thing might end up looking like Cormier's fight with Anderson Silva. But I hope Volkan can pull it out and set up a fight with Jon Jones later this year after he's proven innocent

This thing might end up looking like Cormier's fight with Anderson Silva. But I hope Volkan can pull it out and set up a fight with Jon Jones later this year after he's proven innocent
As much as I enjoy watching jones fight...he is not innocent my friend lol

The story of this fight has nothing to do with "hunger." Volk just isn't ready for what DC is bringing. What's Volkan's biggest strength? Punching power? DC has faced rumble twice and dealt with him both times. He's gonna grind him out, probably dump him on his head at least once, ride him like a rented mule and make him quit.

I hope Volkan sleeps DC, but wouldn't be surprised if DC dry humps his way to a UD.

Volkan got tossed around like a child vs wrestler Kelly Anundson in Bellator and i expect more of it here from DC
Volkan_Oezdemir_vs._Kelly_Anundson_1.gif

Volkan_Oezdemir_vs._Kelly_Anundson_2.gif

Volkan has been a complete wrecking machine in his last two fights, I'd be really surprised and impressed if he managed to do the same to DC. I'm not expecting it to happen but you never know, he definitely has a chance.

Back