Daniel Weichel VS John Macapa added to Bellator 177

Devilboy86

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Hopefully this is a number 1 contender fight... Give Weichel the title shot if he wins this.

Good scrap.

Wouldn't surprise me if they gave the title shot to Curran as another desperate way to cling to the past. Curran vs Straus 3 and Pitbull 2 were good fights.

I hope Split Decision John loses here... I find him boring I dont want to see him VS Straus. Thatd be a snooze fest

Bellator really fucked up the matchmaking here. It should have been Macapa vs Pitbull with Weichel fighting for the title.

Bellator really fucked up the matchmaking here. It should have been Macapa vs Pitbull with Weichel fighting for the title.

You are 100 percent right... Weichel - Straus is a fight we havent seen and would have been nice to see... They should have tried to get Pitbull a win first.

Its obvious that Bellator views Pitbull as their biggest FW star and want the belt around him so they can set up that Chandler fight they want as a champ vs champ fight.

Really like to watch Weichel fight...so that is good news to me!

I can't even remember the last time Straus fought tbh

I can't even remember the last time Straus fought tbh
Beat pitbull well over a year ago. Been out with a hand injury for a while. Glad to see him back.

Don't agree with pitbull straus 4 but I'll tune in. All their fights have been sick. Pitbull is also one of my favs

You are 100 percent right... Weichel - Straus is a fight we havent seen and would have been nice to see... They should have tried to get Pitbull a win first.

Its obvious that Bellator views Pitbull as their biggest FW star and want the belt around him so they can set up that Chandler fight they want as a champ vs champ fight.

Think you might be right, def for Chandler if he beats Patricky again what is there for him in Bellators LW div? Adam P and Primus are coming up and I expect Duffy to sign with Bellator after his next UFC fight but they arent big fights.

If Pitbull wins FW title they will probably skip Weichel/Macapa winner and do champ vs champ fight.

@Lucifer Alpha

Since I am always a page or so behind this is the first I am hearing.

Congratulations sir, you are a legend.

NgXmjK1.jpg

Back