Daniel Cormier talks about Jon Jones' positive B sample, getting the belt back.

It´s so unfair what clean fighters like Shogun, DC and Gustafsson had to go through because of this guy.....

And let´s be honest, for all the things he´s done outside the cage too, the truth is, if Jones wasn´t rich and famous, he´d be in prison.
I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch just yet. That is still a very likely possibility. Money can't protect you forever unless you're a very high level politician.

Instead of saying "after all that stuff happened in his career.. he CANT be using PEDs or cheating" he said "after all that stuff happened in his career.. he has GOT to be CAREFUL"

meaning what DC, being careful not to fuck up while masking and cycling for PEDs like you and everybody else does?

origami belt. lol at this guy being champ. Last time people saw him was a stain on the mat. lol. good luck marketing that.

I mean seriously, that was a massive beating and Cormier should reconsider whether he should even fight anymore.

this might be the pot talking, but does dcs speech sound different?

does he have a slight slur?

Jones used to be my favorite fighter and I considered him the GOAT.

But DC is the real champ at this point.

It's a shitty situation but this is the best thing they can do with it

Instead of saying "after all that stuff happened in his career.. he CANT be using PEDs or cheating" he said "after all that stuff happened in his career.. he has GOT to be CAREFUL"

meaning what DC, being careful not to fuck up while masking and cycling for PEDs like you and everybody else does?

No he means Jones should be more careful so that he does not take any tainted supplements.

"I was under USADA 12 years", "You need to be careful" - yes, and DC was, this phrases are actually proving he cheated too. But he is smart enough with cheating, so he can speak like he is clean and Jones isnt. Very sad and unfair. He and all people know that he (and most top fighters) is on steroids. Its like bashing man who caught with not paying taxes with knowing you and everybody didnt pay it too.
Else, he speaks "The fight didnt for the title sicne he cheated, so Im the champion". And even if we assume he is clean (big assumption), but in the Rumble 2 fight he cheated, but remained the champion.... Opportunistic.
DC showed himself as coward and man without principles personality IMO, if he would be honest and pride, he wouldnt take this fake belt after beating and will fight for the vacant title.
Even if we ASSUME DC was clean and Jones was on PEDs - PEDs help to train more and Jones didnt very hard worker like DC, so its only level playing field actually.

Last edited:
Wow, love it how he admits he felt beat, but it makes so much difference financially that he for sure will take the belt.

"I was under USADA 12 years", "You need to be careful" - yes, and DC was, this phrases are actually proving he cheated too. But he is smart enough with cheating, so he can speak like he is clean and Jones isnt. Very sad and unfair. He and all people know that he (and most top fighters) is on steroids. Its like bashing man who caught with not paying taxes with knowing you and everybody didnt pay it too.
Else, he speaks "The fight didnt for the title sicne he cheated, so Im the champion". And even if we assume he is clean (big assumption), but in the Rumble 2 fight he cheated, but remained the champion.... Opportunistic.
DC showed himself as coward and man without principles personality IMO, if he would be honest and pride, he wouldnt take this fake belt after beating and will fight for the vacant title.

I guess you just like to bash guys and have comprehension problems.

To make it easier for you:
  • He said you have to be more carefully with supplements you take to make sure they are not tainted. It's like me saying you have to drive more carefully and you imply I already killed people because I said this... hilarious.
  • In the Rumble fight Rumble said right after the weigh-ins that they are glad that DC made the weight and doesn't care at all. Only after he lost they appealed to get somehow another crack.
  • And DC openly admitted that he felt beaten as a competitor but financially it makes such a big difference that he for sure will take the belt.

And sure it's a fake belt if you just think who won. But maybe we should use a Formular 1 car in a Go-Kart race and say he was the better driver... :D By your logic the 2nd place would be a "fake winner"...

DC might not be the most exciting champion but dude is classy, well spoken, and a great ambassador for the sport. A great champion.

Oh and he's pretty good at fighting too I guess

This is the type of classy champ we need. But the assholes we are, we probably don't deserve him.

You're watching a martial arts combat sport and your primary concern for a champion is that he speak reasonably? LOL!

I'm a bigger fan of DC after all of this.

JBJ is the GOAT!
Barry Bonds is the HR king!
Lance Armstrong is the greatest cyclist ever!
Pete Rose belongs in the Hall of Fame!

Facts!
I don't know why you lumped Pete Rose in there. And I don't think you do, either.

Handled it better than I would have.

Back