Daniel Cormier talks about Jon Jones' positive B sample, getting the belt back.

The TRUE, non-CHEATING champ.
hqdefault.jpg

good to have DC back as champ. i don't like the dana logic of 'the fight never happened' its sort of like how memphis had to vacate all those wins because derrick rose was ineligible. we all know what we saw
How can he be back as champ, when he was never champ in the first place?

The UFC light heavyweight division is looking pretty weak at the moment. Gustafsson the number 1 ranked fighter is 3-3 in his last 6 fights and has already lost to the current champ. Glover the number 3 ranked fighter is 4-4 in his last 8 having just lost to the number 1 ranked Gus. Manuwa is 3-3 in his last 6 fights and ranked number 4 while Volkan Oezdemir holds the number 2 ranking but has only had 3 fights in the UFC. So in my opinion none of these fighters really 'deserve' a title shot right now but I suppose the question is who is the most deserving of the bunch? Not that the division was in much better shape with Jones around but I'll tell ya, the division would be looking a hell of a lot more exciting and competitive if Phil Davis and Ryan Bader were in the mix right now.

Always liked DC and I still think Jones is the best LHW of all-time but giving DC the belt back is the only legitimate move the UFC can make. I'll always root for DC unless he fights Shogun or Fedor, at which point I will simultaneously shit my pants and cry.

King Cormier.

Love this guy.

It's amazing how classy he is given all he's had to go through regarding Jon Jones.

Paper Champ huh???? If he is the Paper Champ, how come he never had to beat Jon Jones to hold the title... Jon Jones was SO SHOOK by this man, who is 8 years his senior... 5 inches shorter than him. T-Rex reach by comparison... yet, EVERY time they fight... Jon Jones BEATS HIMSELF. Jon is SO SHOOK by this man, he literally beats himself, and hands over the belt. If Juicy Jones left his shoe shine box at home, DC would literally grind him into figment of his former self. Unrecognizable by comparison! Juicy J and his shoe shine box are about to take a 4 year vacation!!!

Hes right ya know!

DC is a good dude, too bad he couldnt ragdoll Jones like he did to all those HW's....

Very classy and cool from Cormier. He could have really gone low, but he kept it classy. Genuine guy.

The video says Jones will appeal the test results? What is there to appeal????

i think he just wants to go through the process again so he could get the max suspension while declaring he was found innocent....its really dumb....

He should have his lawyers work on getting out of his ufc contract just in case jones gets the max....

The video says Jones will appeal the test results? What is there to appeal????

They are likely scrambling to come up with a believable excuse...I mean there is nothing else they can do.

The odds of this failed test being due to someone spiking his water lol, or tainted supplements is very....very low. The only facts I am interested to see or have been looking for is a breakdown of how much was in his system which would relate to how long he was taking it...or if in fact they can tell if it was taken once...I mean I doubt that is the case...but to have those details released to educated people can break it down and give us all a solid answer would be ideal.

I feel he cheated...DC is right to believe that and so is everyone else...but lets just say for some reason there is solid evidence that comes out stating it was a one time use....then a ton of ?????? will arise and perhaps he is less guilty that we all believe....but again....very very low chance of this given his history.

Back