Daniel Cormier sets hard date in 2019 for retirement from MMA

He would never let it happen.

That's probably what Wanderlei thought as well before he got KO'd.

As I just said, Jon only beat DC once, and with everything going on, even that is questionable.

DC beats a clean JJ.

I would love if at his retirement, he walks up to Boner, kicks him in the junk, uppercuts him, holds the belt up high, spikes it down on Jones and walks off into the sunset.

Jon beat DC once, and even the legitimacy of that win is questionable.

He’s beat him twice. Roids don’t lift your legs up and kick another guy in the head.

All this roids talk is basura though, everyone should be able to roid, we watch people beat the shit out of each other for a living, lets not act like we give a fuck about their health.

What if DC becomes the smallest man in the commentary team for UFC. Like Rogan, Cruz, Goldie all end up fired and Bisping, Stann, Mir end up replacing the commentary team.

He’s beat him twice. Roids don’t lift your legs up and kick another guy in the head.

All this roids talk is basura though, everyone should be able to roid, we watch people beat the shit out of each other for a living, lets not act like we give a fuck about their health.

He beat him once, and only after eye blasting him with his fingers.

Also, he needed steroids to beat DC, or else he wouldn't have risked taking them.

If you believe the "tainted supplements" excuse, then we are going to have to agree to disagree.

So at best we see 3 fights by then who does he face? Gus 2 probably a given then? Does he fill in for Cain injury vs Stipe

Do you think DC sees it that way? Do you think DC honestly believes he can't beat JJ, and doesn't want to fight him because he got beat?

Haven't you lost to someone against something, and wanted to keep playing until you won? Guess what...eventually you do win. After they lose, that's when they don't want to play anymore.

He was on his way to beating JJ in the second.

That's like telling Quinton Jackson not to fight Wanderlei Silva for the third time because he got brutally knocked out twice before.

Have you seen any DC interviews about Jones? DC 100% does not belive he can beat Jones

BTW, Jones was up on the cards before he KOd DC

That's probably what Wanderlei thought as well before he got KO'd.

As I just said, Jon only beat DC once, and with everything going on, even that is questionable.

DC beats a clean JJ.

He beat him twice easily dude. The first fight Jones happily grappled with him for large chunks of the fight just to show DC I can. Jones loves to fight people right at their best just to fuck with their head. He fought Glover in the clinch on the fence to show him, I can murk you in close all night.. You can say what you want about his fuck ups, but in that cage he is the mentally toughest fighter I have ever seen. Vitor had his arm wrenched to shit, and he never once thought of tapping.. Unbreakable will and insane fighting IQ. He set DC up perfectly for the head kick as well, by attacking the body so much.. He had DC thinking about it and then Boom up high and good night.. People can crap on him for the failed test and that is fair.. I get it, and i am also disappointed and MAD.. However if he got back in 1 year and they fought again. You know and I know the house is getting laid on Jones. He is going to win that fight..

Not only my family, Selena and the kids, but also my mom and my dad. I’ve been the center of the athletic universe for my family for a really, really long time, and it’s time for that to be little Daniel and Marquita.

Nice. Reminds me of the NFL player Marvcus Patton. He was once asked in an interview where the name Marvcus came from. His reply was something like, "I think my mom was high."

Said he would retire at 40... Rematch Gus. Maybe a "Super-Fight". Then hopefully Jones is back for his final fight.

As I just said, Jon only beat DC once,

Three times. Twice in the cage and once at the presser.

DC lies awake at night fearing JBJ might be under the bed or in the closet. He is the monster in DC's dreams.

You know and I know the house is getting laid on Jones. He is going to win that fight..

Good, because I will be on the other side of that bet.

If the DC that showed up to fight Jon the second time, and Volkan, fights a clean Jon (the version that fought OSP) he would rag doll his ass, and lay a serious ground and pound on him.

Three times. Twice in the cage and once at the presser.

DC lies awake at night fearing JBJ might be under the bed or in the closet. He is the monster in DC's dreams.

There is a reason why DC is the champ, and Jon isn't.

Within the confines of the sport, DC is the legitimate champion, and it is up to Jon to prove that he could beat him fair and square, which I don't think is possible.

dc has the last laugh, a true champion in every sense of the word

Said he would retire at 40... Rematch Gus. Maybe a "Super-Fight". Then hopefully Jones is back for his final fight.
If Jones' suspension lasts to 2020 or so, I wouldn't be surprised if DC unretires. DC talks about how he still has nightmares from past wrestling losses. Even if DC is 80, Jones being back would keep DC up at night until he's back in the octagon, and I love him for it.

So that means Volkan has until then to get his grappling and cardio to championship level. Volkan wins the vacant title after DC retires!

Good, because I will be on the other side of that bet.

If the DC that showed up to fight Jon the second time, and Volkan, fights a clean Jon (the version that fought OSP) he would rag doll his ass, and lay a serious ground and pound on him.
jake "money" muss

dc has the last laugh, a true champion in every sense of the word

I agree. Even if they don't fight again.

However, it would be the icing on the cake to see DC KO Jon, and then walk off into the sunset.

Back