Daniel Cormier`s prep camp for the Stipe Miocic fight.

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
interesting that Cormier trained with a motivation coach smth: 4:52
Cormier is exhausted
Coach: "double champ forever, legacy forever, greatest of all time forever."
Cormier: pressing the training

Was expecting to see DC with a bucket of chicken lol

Was expecting to see DC with a bucket of chicken lol
DC with that look in his eyes.

hqdefault.jpg

He also had Cain full time to spar with for a change.

Those 2 push each like no one else can.

Didn't even need 5 minutes to KTFO Stipe, he coulda skipped camp entirely.

Judging by his physique looks like he did! JK, Cormier looked great in that fight. Stipe is no pussy and DC completely melted him with that shot.

i think the fight is still a 50/50. Stipe had his moments as well and he was close to push it on Cormier hard.. but Cormier made good choises in those situations.. because of his work ethic and mental ability to stay focused in the cage.

DC should market some stuff to overweight hipsters with terrible diets who like to ride bikes.

i think the fight is still a 50/50. Stipe had his moments as well and he was close to push it on Cormier hard.. but Cormier made good choises in those situations.. because of his work ethic and mental ability to stay focused in the cage.

After what we saw, I don't think it's 50/50.

I picked Stipe, but didn't realize how much of a speed difference there was. Cormier looked like Dillashaw in there in comparison.

I think it's 75/25 DC. I like DC at HW a lot more than at LHW, he should stay there and not drain himself anymore.

After what we saw, I don't think it's 50/50.

I picked Stipe, but didn't realize how much of a speed difference there was. Cormier looked like Dillashaw in there in comparison.

I think it's 75/25 DC. I like DC at HW a lot more than at LHW, he should stay there and not drain himself anymore.

i get your point. i think cormier trapped stipe. cormiers team explored a hole in stipes clinch game and they worked torwards to come into these positions... stipe wasnt prepared for that.

the next fight could be interesting.

interesting that Cormier trained with a motivation coach smth: 4:52
Cormier is exhausted
Coach: "double champ forever, legacy forever, greatest of all time forever."
Cormier: pressing the training

I cannot believe he pushed DC while he's riding an exercise bike given that team's injury history and the millions of dollars at stake.

<{cruzshake}>

Back