Daniel Cormier reinstated as UFC Light Heavyweight Champion

Do u Agree w This Decision?

• Total voters
rNOBVSI.jpg

UGIsEvJ.jpg

Tell me your accomplishments

yes, because my accomplishments are totally relevant when considering how accomplished a competitor like DC would feel retaining the belt this way.

jackass.

What else could they do? Even if Jones took a tainted supplement it's cheating. D.C. Beat everyone else, even retired one. I think Jones is a better fighter, and can beat D.C. Again and again, but that doesn't matter.
The tainted supplement line is such crap, it's worked out for guys like Sherk in the past because the guy was taking a veritable cornucopia of supplements and got lucky to have a tainted one in supply. USADA keeps a rolling index of tainted products, what's in them etc. People under USADA testing only have to stay away from them.

Another pro-tip, stay away from any supplements that say andro, androgen etc on them, they're either cheap ass steroids, pro-hornones, SERMs/SARMs or placebos.

definition of paper champion

has the belt without winning the belt from the previous champion. we all know theres another 205er that can kick his ass
Yeah, while juiced up.

Jones could have gone down as one of the greatest of all times, but now his career will go down as a joke. All those incredible wins, reduced to nothing. I don't care what people say, it does matter how someone conducts himself outside of the cage, and this is a perfect and tragic example of it. He did this to himself. He cannot blame anybody for how his career will be remembered. He does not deserve to ever fight in the octagon again. For him to take steroids after all the animosity between the two, knowing they will face each other in the cage, that's attempted murder. He should be banned from ever fighting again. He doesn't deserve for anybody to watch him fight again.

God I hate this lol Jones fucked us all now well have to listen to DC whine on about how he never really lost it anyway bc Jon's a cheater , hopefully Gus will knock DC out too so he'll go away or bck to Hw

I'm not equating anything to anything

DC punishment (per Dana) would have been that he was stripped of the title had he missed weight against Rumble and I think that is all that should have happened to DC.

I never said DC deserve the EXACT same punishment as Jones
Jones has had his win taken away, his belt taken and is going to get a lengthy suspension.

DC sitting there and calling someone a cheater and saying that person being a cheater is the reason he deserve a belt when he got away with breaking rules that would have had his belt stripped is bogus.

DC did not just miss weight. People miss weight a lot. He manipulated the scales.

Pffft. Jones without Roids loses to DC.

If DC were a dick and willing to take Roids like Jones, he would have stomped Jones.

in either case, phony jones is going to spend the rest of his prime years suspended. The man who threw it all away.

This is what also Ruins Daniel's legacy. The speculation. We can speculate but we have no idea. We will never know.

Do i get my betting money back now or do i have to sue someone

I would disagree any other time reinstating him but let's be honest. DC would beat everyone in that division so why play charades and hold some meaningless tourney or vacate it

IMO, I think he's just the "belt holder" for now. I do agree with the decision, but if the UFC books DC vs Gus 2, I think that should determine who the real LHW champ is.
Well, of course DC is going to have to defend it. If he wins he proves he is a real champ, just like when he beat Rumble.

Jones hasn't proved he can beat any top 5 guys AND pass the drug test. OSP isn't even top 5 in the horrid LHW division and that is the only fight Jones had tested clean for in 2 years.

Even in his first fight with DC he passed the drug test but his testosterone levels were extremely abnormal.

Well, of course DC is going to have to defend it. If he wins he proves he is a real champ, just like when he beat Rumble.

Jones hasn't proved he can beat any top 5 guys AND pass the drug test. OSP isn't even top 5 in the horrid LHW division and that is the only fight Jones had tested clean for in 2 years.

Even in his first fight with DC he passed the drug test but his testosterone levels were extremely abnormal.
it's just sad now like I don't know what to think about Jones or DC at this point. I mean, DC lost, but it's a no contest now, so it's like it never happened ya know. it's just sad, I mean Jon Jones is some of the best talent the UFC has ever seen and now he chooses to throw it all away for what? and he's probably gonna face a 4 year suspension which IMO will ruin his MMA career and he's pretty much already ruined his legacy. Jones no doubt has one of the highest fight IQ's... but the question is, why does he need steroids if his fight IQ is so high? Idk, like I'm still trying to figure all of this out. a guy that says that he needs to get his life back and then both samples of his drug test's come back positive and you say you had no idea and that you aren't a cheater? mmmmmmm
<Prem973>

Its a sad event, but it is the right move.

The tainted supplement line is such crap, it's worked out for guys like Sherk in the past because the guy was taking a veritable cornucopia of supplements and got lucky to have a tainted one in supply. USADA keeps a rolling index of tainted products, what's in them etc. People under USADA testing only have to stay away from them.

Another pro-tip, stay away from any supplements that say andro, androgen etc on them, they're either cheap ass steroids, pro-hornones, SERMs/SARMs or placebos.
I agree, my point is that even if He took them without knowing it's irrelevant. He loses by cheating either way.

It's unfortunate for MMA that it went down like this, but Cormier deserves to be champion again.

Daniel is not responsible for this mess.

He shows up on fight night and does his job, and passes the tests.

So he deserves to be the LHW champ, he's an employee that doesn't fuck things up so it's normal he gets the promotion. It's how it works.

Jones is the biggest waste in MMA history since Datsik and Aleks Emelianenko.

Back